Avatar of GI KoreaBy on October 20th, 2007 at 10:29 am

Juicy Girl Sues US Soldier

This is turning into juicy girl week here at the ROK Drop as yet another story involving juicy girls has popped up.  Via the Marmot come news that a juicy girl is suing a US soldier for child support:

The 37-year-old Filipina, who came to Korea on an E6 entertainment visa and is now residing in Korea illegally, works in a local bread factory to support her 1-year-old child. Her lawsuit, launched in May, is demanding the soldier be named the father and pay 500,000 won a month in child support.

Explaining her case, she said she wants to make US soldiers realize that they mustn’t have sex with women and leave them without fulfilling their duties. She wants to do this, she said, because many US soldiers are doing just that.

The woman and GI met in September 2005. The Hani reports that she entered Korea as a performer and got work as a “juicy girl” employed at a club servicing US soldiers. She made US$600 a month, but the club was not the place where her “Korean Dream” could come true.

When she got to the club, she learned that it was a place of prostitution for GIs. She would even have to service Koreans looking for “2-cha” (i.e., sex). After about a month, she left the club, and drifted from job to job, including a stint at a food product factory, before meeting the GI. The two would live together, and she would have his son.

The soldier would get a US passport for his son, but in the meantime, he left the mother for another Filipina. Before he left, he gave her US$552 in child support. After she launched her lawsuit, the soldier left for the United States without saying a word on August 15. USFK has so far ignored her request for the father’s current address.

Full story over at the Marmot’s Hole but something about this story I found strange.  She claims that she and the soldier in question were living together.  They could not be living together unless the soldier married the juicy girl.  A 2ID soldier cannot live off post without being married.  Being married doesn’t mean you can automatically live off post either because you have to fill out the appropriate force protection paperwork to get your commander’s approval to live off post.

So if he was living off post without being married that raises a whole bunch of other issues such as curfew violations and disobeying direct orders not to mention how what measures his unit uses to monitor soldiers.  Additionally if the child is his and the passport proves it he will have to provide child support.  If this is all true, the soldier can be brought up on a variety of UCMJ violations which I hope someone is working on right now.

I think there is more to this story and we are only getting one side of it, but soldiers should not abandon their children in Korea and should be held legally responsible when doing so.  The other thing to keep in mind that this isn’t just a strictly GI problem which is evident to anyone who visits an orphanage in Korea where there are plenty of mixed race children between Filipinas and other nationalities including Koreans as well.

• ChickenHead
    6:33 am on October 20th, 2007 1

"…I found strange. She claims that she and the soldier in question were living together."

Not so strange if he… was… an… officer.

J!

• Jax
    5:27 pm on October 20th, 2007 2

Chickhead,

Nice try … but believe it or not, 2 ID officers wanting to live off post have to go through the same administrative drill as everyone else.

Been there … done that … many times.

• Joshua
    9:23 pm on October 20th, 2007 3

Wow. There's a special visa for the specific purpose of entertaining E-6's? If the soldier is an E-7 or above, he might have a counterclaim.

9:53 pm on October 20th, 2007 4

Joshua, LOL :)

Chickenhead, Jax is right that officers have to follow the same exact process to live off post as everyone else though I think you are referring to the LT Davis incident down in Osan.

• ChickenHead
    3:31 am on October 21st, 2007 5

Jax, GI,

Of course, you are correct…

The reason I suggested this possibility is because he was there for two years instead of one… and he was able to spend enough time off-post and unsupervised that she considered them as living together.

These are certainly not smoking guns… but my suggestion is valid.

His full name is printed in the Korean article… I guess he could be looked up and the speculation could be put to rest.

J!

• Jax
    7:12 pm on October 21st, 2007 6

One facet of this story really makes me wonder …

Her age: 37 … His age: 27 … WTF ???

Not that I am advocating age discrimination, but that is quite old for a juicy girl and very desperate for a soldier.

• MPW
    6:31 pm on October 22nd, 2007 7

I lived of base as an E-4 in Uijongbu, Camp Stanley ville with nothing special. I guess it was a dont ask dont tell thing.

Does anyone know where I can get info on the ville outside of Camp Stanley? Looking for pics, websites, bloges etc. I want to see what the old ville looks like & try to contact some of the old gang. Thanks!

• Medic2002
    11:58 pm on October 23rd, 2007 8

My wife whose Korean pointed this story out to me a few days ago. According to what I read there have been no DNA tests of any kind. If she is that sure the soldier in question is the father she could easily have the DNA tested and go through JAG to have a comparison done.

• GI Korea
    12:38 am on October 24th, 2007 9

She claims that she has a US passport for the baby from him which leads me to conclude that he has already admitted to being the father. If she is lying and no passport exists than a DNA test should be done.

If he is in fact the father than he should be supporting his child.

• ace
    3:36 am on February 29th, 2008 10

I am the guy we broke up before she found out she was pregnant a month later she showed up saying it was mine not too mention by army reg I payed her for almost 7 months after intially paying all hospital bills and stroller, clothes toys, food and diapers/formula i am sure her story sounds sad from her point of veiw but all my boy is is a meal ticket for her ask her about her daughter she gave her to her mom and she tried to send my boy back to the philippines so she could go back to work in the club funny isnt it

• Jeff
    8:59 am on February 29th, 2008 11

i was Camp Stanlyville juicy King back in the mid 90's! I didnt get played though, i know the deal. I might have a kid or two in Angeles City PI from a long weekend as well. any one still out there? My x-second wife might still be in the ville there. would like to contact people onsite to check!

• lucky me...
    4:10 pm on February 29th, 2008 12

I am the wife of the guy that ya'll talking about.This really pissed me off.First of all I have a proof of every single penny we spent for them hospital bills,clothes,food even the monthly child support receipt.In this article she is basically saying that my husband left her because of me?EXCUSE ME!!!They broke up 2005 me and my husband start dating 2006 so how is that my fault.Second of all she needs to make her story straight.You are a 37 years old woman why are you lying about all this?Why can't you just be content of what you had?We are giving him what he needs but you still want more from us,We are not rich we need to eat just like you we bills to pay but hey guess what you don't have any because all you do is beg people and bugged them try to get all their sympathy girl you got some isues.Plus you said your family is rich back home well why are you in korea struggling and begging people if you are rich why you want more money from my husband we are giving you what your supposed to get.Maybe you didnt know that it's also depends on how much money their making.So what you want you don't matter.I suggest you to get a job and stop lying.

• fil-am
    12:56 pm on May 29th, 2008 13

…I read so much about this issue, it's ear-aching!!

Do you think ,guys this "ant" would have a courage to sue the "elephant" if she thinks she does not have the right to do so? If she thinks in the first place she's a loser?

But if I'm the woman,I better be silent! Take the consequence of having a baby out of wed-lock, because she did not protected herself!!!(period)

• GRH
    4:18 pm on May 29th, 2008 14

Ace,

You need to settle this issue now. Your story sounds no more convincing than her story does and making your case here is the last thing you need to be spending your time on.

Good luck and I hope this gets resolved soon. There is only one person that loses this and that is your son.

• J
    4:40 pm on May 29th, 2008 15

They only person to feel sorry for is the kid. Speaking strictly from experience the only reason a PI hooker would have the kid is to rope in the GI. Most of them will abort so they can juice several GI's at one time. Not one of them can be trusted that is why the smart guys tell them what ever they want to hear, get on and have their fun, wrap it or pull out & then its on to the next one! The kid would be better off with the father & if he wont take him then I hate to say it but he would be better off growing up a ward of the state.

What ever happend to the good old fashioned Korean juciy that you new where she was coming from? Nothing but PI & Russian trash there now. It is a sad state of affairs in my good old Kimchi land.

• shattered
    5:22 pm on May 29th, 2008 16

"What ever happend to the good old fashioned Korean juciy that you new where she was coming from?"

If you want a Korean juicy girl, then just find a Korean and buy her a drink. They are much cheaper then russians and Pinay.

• GRH
    1:24 am on May 30th, 2008 17

J,

Korean's have better taste.

• GI Korea2
    3:37 am on May 30th, 2008 18

Dumb Privates and sometimes Higher ranking people in the army need to stop falling in love with these phillipino juicy girls. Number 1 yes she is a prostitute and at one time or another she has sucked a d!ck for money. People who are lonely due to the circumstances around them fall in "love" way too fast with these girls.

I will break it down for you. Most of these people have never left their town let alone gone to a completely different country surrounded by complete strangers and a culture and language they do not understand. So being away from their family and having noone to love them…they find momentary happiness/love when they meet these juicy girls who learned how to say five phrases in english;

1. "Buy me juicy"

2. "You handsome"

3. "I love you?"

4. "What your name?"

5. "Buy me another juicy?"

In that order yes I know 2 and 3 has a grammar error, its intentional.

When these lonely soldiers hear those words they feel loved…and they desire that attention more and more. The end result is an unhappy marriage with a hooker for a wife who eyef*cks the sh!t out of everyone at the PX on her daily rounds of buying diapers and junk food for her army of babies. Once there they will try to find someone who outranks their current husband where they use the newly learned line,"What rank are you?" Then the poor private gets replaced by his MSG haha.

• GI Korea2
    3:40 am on May 30th, 2008 19

[DELETED FOR RACIAL SLUR]

• fil-am
    7:58 am on May 30th, 2008 20

Well, whatever..wherever..people are all the same. Filipinos, Russians, Americans..Koreans!

There is good and bad! Either a climber of the coconut or the climber of a Nam-san Tower..they have all the same "shit"…

• Villain
    8:15 am on May 30th, 2008 21

Don't all get on young troops with the Phillipina girls. I love to sit in the food court at Osan and watch the 50-70 year olds and their daughters shopping. The only thing is they are not their daughters.

• GI Korea2
    8:16 am on May 30th, 2008 22

I get the feeling you're filipino "FIL-am" lol

• shattered
    9:25 am on May 30th, 2008 23

Hey GI Korea, I think this kyopo GI Korea2 mignt be confused with you. I did think it was your comment at first.

I am not sure if he is talking about Korean or what but calling anybody "Monkey Tamers" or "Monkey Breeders" just because they have half asian kids is way out of line.

• GI Korea2
    6:38 am on June 1st, 2008 24

Stop getting butthurt if you're in the army you shouldnt be so sensitive. It isnt about half asian kids, its about GIs who have married juicy girls who were and still are hookers with kids that may or may not be their own walking around in the px while the juicy girl he married eye Fawks everyone she sees. That is a monkey. If you need a shoulder to cry on, there are like one or two juicy bars in TDC you can go to…

• fil-am
    11:37 am on June 2nd, 2008 25

GI to marry a Filipina juicy girl (u call"monkey") or to marry an American whore, I think the latter is worse.

• GI Korea2
    3:33 am on June 3rd, 2008 26

Lol on the american whore part. I will not deny it. It is bad these days. However at least they dont put on a front about it. They act like whores at all times. The american whores dont pretend they are victims and then trick you into marrying them. You make that mistake yourself if you marry them.

However the juicy girls trick GIs…They lie about being hookers and once their contract is bought out by their now husband, they continue being hookers behind their husbands back, because they like the money. I am not saying they are all bad. Just the juicies that jump in everyones lap begging for attention.

• Bones
    6:02 am on June 3rd, 2008 27

Believe it or not it happens to PV1 all they way up to

COL the latter is that she is more discreet.

Let's be fair, In her country she gets away with it, once they hit stateside reality and dynamics kick in and her show is over. Divorce happens, she goes back to the scene of the crime, starts the crap over again and again until she's out of gas. They end up with no sunshine and their blue skys are gone. In short they learn a D in the mouth beats a bird in hand.

• Bones
    6:33 am on June 3rd, 2008 28

Waaaay off topic….GI, I need your help and yes I'm to old for the up……….down push up lol.

Old timers finish it.

Bo Diddley bo diddley have you heard.

• fil-am
    7:42 am on June 3rd, 2008 29

Filipinas love family so much.They go for prostitution because of poverty. But once they are given a chance to be loved, they make the best wives and lovers in the world. And they remain loyal to their husband forever, to the fact that they want to preserve the marriage.

• ChickenHead
    8:15 am on June 3rd, 2008 30

So…

…did we ever get a follow-up by anyone? This is the stuff Stars & Stripes should be printing up… so GI Joe knows his limits, if nothing else.

…I wonder if S&S was asked not to do a story on this for fear that other juicies might start getting Ideas. I bet this woman would have LOVED to tell her story if anybody had asked.

…moving on…

Y'all, keep in mind that a few hundred Filipina whorres peddling their azzes to low-standard GIs are not exactly a random sampling of the other 40 million Filipinas who probably would make excellent and loyal wives.

Non-bargirl Filipinas wives generally get good reviews.

This line of thinking probably goes for the Russians, Koreans and even Americans in the Villes.

Them: "Hey, dude. Do you know a bar where we can find some good girls?"

Me: "You don't find good girls in bars."

Basically, if you want a little brown wife, the LAST place you need to be getting her is from a whoore bar in a GI bar town in another country. This goes for yellow and white ones, too. Those girls are for entertainment, not marriage. Keep that in mind, boys, when the little head starts doing the thinking.

If LBFMs get your long-term freak on, at least be a man and spring for the cost of 4 barfines to fly to the PI and get one direct from the jungle.

It is a buyers' market down there. My PI friends are always trying to get me to hook their perfectly nice (but very poor) daughters/cousins/nieces up with a "rich" American… but, sadly, I don't know too many guys I would recommend.

And, professional juicers, like their juicy wives, make poor spouses. As pointed out, many juicies can't wait to get back into the endless attention/easy pocket money/nightly party lifestyle the juicy bar has to offer… and the juicers, once they have a little brown machine at home to cook and clean and take care of the kids, are back in the bar juicing a new skank,

The whole deal is nasty…

…but, then, so are a lot of people.

Heh!

• GI Korea2
    10:01 am on June 3rd, 2008 31

Hahaha nice one Bones and Chickenhead. Quality posts. I was in the ville a few months back and noticed it was mother daughter work day at the juicy bars because they had their 6-8 year old daughters with them while cat calling to GIs lol. Way to go on providing a positive role model mommy! I wonder what she'll grow up to be. Probably a brain surgeon or some sort of oral hygenist.

• marrying a juicy - Dogpile Web Search
    7:48 pm on June 9th, 2008 32

[...] … search-desc.ebay.com/search/search.dll?query=red+f… &#149 Found on Yahoo! Search Juicy Girl Sues US Soldier The american whores dont pretend they are victims and then trick you into marrying them. You make [...]

• calmseas
    8:27 am on July 5th, 2008 33

Good post Chickenhead and straight to the point. However, FIL-AM is so off base he/she is all the way out of Left field.

You hook up with a Bar Girl/Juicy Girl, then that is what you are stuck with, so you can either a) Deal with it, as very many have, or b) get out of the situation as fast as possible.

Yea, Flips make good wives…AFTER you go through two or three hundred to find the right one…as Chicken head suggested…Go to the jungle (province) to find one.

Advice to these young guys getting in trouble…keep it a strictly business venture when sowing your wild oats and keep the emotion out of it. Do your business and walk away…if she is good, keep it on a strictly "You service-I pay" level and enjoy your time in Asia.

In reference to the 37-year old Flip Hooker trying to scam the supposed father of her child…sounds like B/S to me. At that age she is nothing but desperate. Probably has a Flip husband/kids back in the PI who abandoned her dumb ass, and is now trying to stiff some GI for a free ride for the rest of her life.

By her own admittance she has service both Koreans and Gis, so she is definitely one Nasty Ho' and the father of her child should be held in question very suspiciously.

There are foundations that she can go through for a half-asian kid, but in true Flip fashion, the kid is only a means to tyry and get money from a GI. The Hell with her.

• April
    5:02 pm on July 21st, 2008 34

Fil-am no one is buying your crap. Obviously you are a juicy or former juicy or you wouldn't get offended by the truth.

No matter how much you pay to buy her contract out, the old adage proves true: You can't make a ho into a housewife.

These trolls (my husband's word for juicies. my 13 year old son calls them "pit vipers" because of the way they stick their heads out of their lairs when people walk by in the ville) are prostitutes. And this has been going on so long that each new shipment knows what they are getting into before they come, so don't cry that human trafficking sob story. They choose to be whores. Then they play their games.

I think prostituion should be legal (and I am a married woman. It serves a clear function and is very honest. But if you marry a prostitute you will be sorry.

Fil-am, the juicies make TERRIBLE mothers. I see them tramping around TDC and Camp Casey with their Visa/greencard babies and they are all tricked out and on the prowl, ignoring their children. So many times I have seen toddlers wandering off on their own while the juicy "wives" they sadly must call mom chatter away or flirt with other soldiers. I have seen them wandering around the PX with no superision and even crossing the road the jucies can't spare a hand for their children as their hands are filled with shopping bags.

The juicies should stay-as the prostitutes they are- but USFK should make it illegal to marry them. I am tired of my tax dollars paying for the juicy health-care and juicy food (legitimate spouses can barely shop at the commissary because the juicies go in and buy up lots of food in bulk to distribute among their fellow-whores who have not yet trapped a steady paycheck). Soldiers SHOULD NOT be allowed to marry these prostitutes and if a child is born, after DNA then it should be taken from the prostitute.

I feel sorry for these boys who don't know better…fresh out of their hometowns and knowing nothing of the tricks women pull. Maybe they can fool Ma and Pa when they take the woman they bought off her pimp home but everyone who has ever been affiliated witht the military will KNOW that they bought and married a hooker!!

• Saber22
    9:50 am on October 14th, 2008 35

Amen, April you are spot on, when I was in Korea, I couldn't hardly get into the Commissary for all of the damn Juicy "hookers ternt spouse" blowin the place up on payday.

• Villain
    4:40 pm on October 14th, 2008 36

What's interesting is I live in a town that away from the base they have girls from the PI who work in Korean factories. You can go downtown and take one look at them and tell they don't work in juicy bars just by the way they dress and act. Juicy girls know what they are getting into. Some of them have worked other places in the world. I know of a contractor who had trouble getting his ex-juicy a visa because at one time she worked in Lybia.

• JAFO
    9:13 pm on October 14th, 2008 37

Pretty interesting. I'm going to have to echo other posts on this one. Anybody hear how this all turned out? I hate the lack of followup on all the interesting USFK news.

• Re-Pete
    10:51 pm on October 14th, 2008 38

I have to admit, these girls are a pain when it comes to my tax dollars, post-services, and shopping. One, I can't ever get what I want at the commissary because of the amount of them buying for there friends. Let's not forget my tax dollars in form of WIC. Then I have to wait in line anywhere I go because they are all over the place on post.

You can't blame it all on them, they are trying to make a living the best they can, and the average Soldier coming straight out of high school is thinking "one thing."

It is a two way street, society is to blame, not just the Juicies, not just the young buck ready to mount the first thing he sees. Best way is to educate these young Soldiers to understand what they are getting into.

• CalmSeas
    7:16 am on October 15th, 2008 39

April:

Once they get that magic ID card, then they are just as legal and have the same rights as any other dependent running around.

If a serviceman choses to marry a "Juicy Girl," or other foreign bride, then it is really his choice and the best the rest of us can do is just deal with it.

If these new brides are abusing the commissary system, then there are appropriate places to address that, but from what I have read here it is the Korean wives that abuse it even more, so where do we draw a line?

While I do not agree with the actions of these so-called "Juicy Girls," is as far as pulling scams on military members…and I definitely have a problem with the criminal mentality of Filipinos in general…I would still caution about classifying the new brides of servicemen into a single grouping…I know I would get quite upset with that attitude if I heard it directed at my asian wife, or my children.

A better option might be to become a mentor to these young brides…regardless of their past, and help them to get on a path to becoming a decent wife, who will do her husband proud :wink:

• Saber22
    11:08 am on October 15th, 2008 40

Hmmm…good optimism as far as "mentoring these young brides," but CalmSeas, you can't turn a HO into a housewife….I knew many of GI coworkers that married juicies, and once they got that Visa, they reverted by to their "old" ways of what they knew best, being HO's….I know many a soldier who is divorced from one those TDC Ville "Juicy HO's" after being married only a short time….Education, Education is the key to our young GI's getting caught up with these trick Azz TCN Ho's looking for a way of escape.

• CalmSeas
    12:35 pm on October 15th, 2008 41

I remember when my wife had to go through "Bride School" way back in the day before we were allowed to get married, they laid out the facts that 87% of ALL marriages to foreigners end in divorce.

Luckily we were in the 13% of the lucky few.

So Yes, many of these marriages will end in divorce because of the girl marrying for the wrong reason ($$$) and the military member being too young and immature for marriage to any girl.

As far as them being "Hos," sure that plays an important part in the failure of a marriage, but I have seen many a "Round Eye Ho" that would put these Asian girls to shame, but I still stand by my earlier statement that "Once they have that military ID, they are legit."

Try treating them any different and you will find yourself in a hurt locker with the authorities…make the mistake of assuming that an oriental IS a former "Juicy Girl" and disrespect her, and you might just find yourself laid out on the deck by her husband. :wink:

• April
    8:47 pm on October 15th, 2008 42

CalmSeas,

You can't make a ho into a housewife.

I never made the assertion that all foreign or all Asian military brides are "ho"s.

The Juicies fall into a special category. They are con-artists. I have my own family and have no interest in helping a con-artist improve upon her art by showing her better how to act like a good wife…let her get caught.

I think I've stated before that I don't have a problem with prostitution or even if a guy wants to marry a prostitute. I have a problem with the con run on these soldiers. There is a huge cost to the mission and to the Army. If you don't believe this then you've never known a soldier in need of his Juicy fix.

RE-pete, I don't blame the world for the fact that these girls turn into criminals. Like Villian mentioned, some Filipinas choose factory work instead of working in the bars. And the fact that they are taking advantage of a need or instinct doesn't make it a two way street.

And, yes, there are plenty of "round eye hos" but they are not running this grift on the US taxpayers…the Juicies are. And the fact that she conned some soldier into marrying her does NOT make her legit. It may make her technically legal and give her Army endorsement of her grift, but she will continue conning the soldier and the taxpayers until the soldier gets wise to her.

And maybe there are technically avenues that can handle the blackmarketing, but I don't know the names of the women I witness buying in bulk and carting the stuff to the ville. Even if I did, it won't be taken seriously. Political correctness dictates that the Army does not investigate such reports made by a white woman against a Filipina. Instead, they give these lame talks to all spouses and do nothing to stop the black marketing.

I know I am not the only one who sees the Juicy husbands in the commissary on payday with his wife and her friend (Juicies apparently are 2 for the price of 1…you get your wife and her friend). BOTH women putting food in the cart and the man paying….

Maybe there should just be a ban on marriages to women here on entertainer visas. Or women who do or have ever worked in the Juice bars. There IS a solution.

And I don't think many people would be stupid enough to assume every Asian wife is a Juicy. They have a definite behavior pattern and the non-Juicy Asian wives seem to keep a safe difference from them.

• LtKim
    8:53 pm on October 15th, 2008 43

My mission is to get a KILLER BJ! And as long as the juicy turns that trick, its mission accomplished!!

• Saber22
    8:16 am on October 16th, 2008 44

Amen April, the Juicies do have particular behavior pattern (being trick Azz Ho's straight running game on their naive GI husbands). From personal experience, I have had the opportunity to nail a couple of juicy wives who told me that their husband was "in the field," and they approached me. This is just one of many "tales from darkside" that I have many of concerning these trickz…April you also mentioned that "Maybe there should just be a ban on marriages to women here on entertainer visas. Or women who do or have ever worked in the Juice bars," After I left Korea, I learned that USFK regulations were making it harder to marry third country nationals. I think higher ups at Eight Army finally realized the problematic nature of soldiers marrying these girls and the strain it has put on support services and on mission readines.

• Saber22
    8:19 am on October 16th, 2008 45

LT Kim

I need to see a OPORD for your "mission" :wink:

• Bones
    9:28 am on October 16th, 2008 46

The marriage ban would not work….it's a civil matter not military. They cannot ban that process.

• Saber22
    9:50 am on October 16th, 2008 47

Soldiers aren't "banned" from marrying these trick azz ho's, it just that the USFK process is designed to get the command involved in a soldier's often bad decision to marry a third country national. Soldiers who marry a juicy have to interviewed by S-2, the soldier, and his future ex-wife, both have to be interviewed/counseled by the his commander, and also, marriage counseling classes are thrown in as well.

• CalmSeas
    12:45 pm on October 16th, 2008 48

Saber22:

Don't get me wrong…I have nothing but disdain for the the Philippines and will never set foot in that Evil Filthy Uncivilized country again, and YES, I agree wholeheartedly that a ban on marriage to TCN Entertainers should be in effect in ALL countries where the U.S. Military operates.

The point I would bring up is this…if everyone is so down on these "Juicy Hos," married to your feloow soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines, then are you down on them also? It seems that their marriage is doomed from the beginning…sure statistics say 87% are doomed to fail right out of the gate, but are we condemning that 13% to failure also?

Do we condemn any of our Brothers in Arms that marries a girl that doesn't live up to our standards to immeditae ostracism?

This is what I am getting at. :wink:

• CalmSeas
    12:51 pm on October 16th, 2008 49

April:

"You can’t make a ho into a housewife?"

Ever been to Ft. Bragg, Benning, Camp lejuene, Pendleton, etc?

I am sure that you just might be surprised at your attitude.

Are these girls, or any others that have strayed down the wrong path, beyond redemption? :grin:

• Saber22
    1:15 pm on October 16th, 2008 50

CalmSeas

If a soldier chooses to marry a juicy, then that is his sole business and perrogative as grown man….However, as a former NCO leader, I still had to assist my young naive subordinates after they made the plunge and married the first piece of (exotic)azz they have probobaly ever gotten, knowing that the juicy trick azz ho will more than likely leave him high and dry after she has an ID card and a Visa…After that has happened, I was not down on him, I still supported him and helped him the best way I could in order to protect himself

• Saber22
    1:17 pm on October 16th, 2008 51

Im not down on the Juicy tricks, I just hate that they often marry GI's for all of the wrong reasons

• jlcSTi
    12:25 am on November 19th, 2008 52

Any of you read LUCKYME'S response? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There is your answer.

Have a nice day. And Joshua, the E-6 they were referring to is a VISA. Not a rank.

• enlisted officer hat
    8:02 pm on September 22nd, 2009 53

i just want to say that juicy girls didnt choose this lifestyle, they were forced into it…and that i really hate officers..pieces of shit

• LORDOFE2
    10:32 pm on September 22nd, 2009 54

Why?

Why do you hate Enlisted Officers?

Also, are you telling me they don't love being three holers? Laughable.

• GI’s Secret World « The Masked Coquette
    6:15 am on January 28th, 2010 55

[...] Juicy Girl Sues US Soldier [...]

• Kairi
    12:00 pm on March 22nd, 2012 56

I don’t think “Juicy girls” are as evil as you people say. truthfully, alot of them are just not that well educated. But I think they really would like to marry a service man, as a form of rescuing them from their life of poverty.

• Retired GI
    1:50 pm on March 22nd, 2012 57

Kairi, You make a good point.

• Chemlightbatteries
    2:46 pm on March 22nd, 2012 58

@56 Kairi, its not nessecarily a matter of them being good or bad. But when you have little to no education and no social control in your life that promotes ethical and moral behaviors in the traditional sense, well you get whores. I am not trying to down them, circumstances of a poor economy opened up the door to the ‘ville’ and they stepped in. Happily often, again this is probably due to ignorance on their part. A mind lacking education and the ability to develop critical thinking skills will stagnate on the level it is left at. In some ways I feel sorry for them. The opportunities are limited to them for higher learning. Their culture then becomes a whore culture. They learn to be deceitful and run game with the best of em due to a lack of upringing and education. It is somewhat akin to holding a ten year old responsible for not knowing how to properly file the family tax return. The capacity for the abstract and critical “aha!” moments where we learn are diminished. Granted there is an exception to the rule. Some educated women who may actually hold degrees (perhaps some of the Russian girls?) are still limited to their inability to find economic viability in their home nations. In this case they are even smarter at scamming and could put on an even more believable front. They only way to stop this “juicy phenomenon” is to quit going to the villes in TDC, Uijongbou, Stanley and plunking down that “chinga ching” that keeps these women coming back for more. I don’t see that happening anytime soon and the whore tribe marches on…

• Gigi
    4:07 pm on March 22nd, 2012 59

This is just what happens marrying bar girls :???:

• wow10
    12:24 pm on January 23rd, 2013 60

wow i read lots of diff. comments and opinions but the person who caught my attention is from gi korean2 your wow you can easily say those words which the real reason why juicy girls exist is because of you korean people. decieved filipina to work here. filipina who try their luck to get a better career in singing don’t you think that giving false promises this korean people make them false promises about pursuing their careers. and now gi’s involved here you can’t just teach them not to get involved to filipinas because they have unique qualities and try to admit that their good smell that seduce you they have sweet smile that can attract more GI that most of them longing for love because of being away from their own country and serve your country GI KOREAN2 that to tell you honestly this place is curse that any moment will start the world war III and i have encountered most of korean people are greedy that the only purpose is earn big big money from AMERICAN GI and use FILIPINA to fulfill their goal. think about this this is the reality and everybody knows it.

• Lovingkorea13
    8:16 pm on February 10th, 2013 61

I have lived in Korea for 3 years now. I moved here from Florida and am not a solider. I absolutely love Korea, but a few things I loathe is the TDC ville. In my opinion, I am appalled at the juicy ho’s and the GI’s.

The juicy’s come here knowing damn well what they are getting into… Don’t let them decieve you with their sob stories about them coming here to be singers and ended up being prostitutes. Some of them are repeat offenders and this is not their first time here. For that, I have no sympathy. I would love to go to a club without hearing, “what’s your name”
    “where are you from?”, “buy me drink…”. I hate walking into a club with some trick sitting on the bar with her legs open and some dumb, horny idiot in between them. Juicy’s… You give all females a bad rep…

Second I’d like to address the GI’s that participate in enabling these girls. They don’t have a penny to their name, you fall in love with some booty and pretty face, marry them and give them the world and wonder why their divorcing you later and taking everything. I think someone said it best, you can’t turn a ho into a housewife. Come on fellas, get a grip!! Also, shame on you men who get them pregnant and do not fulfill your responsibilities. Don’t get me wrong, I do not place blame soley on the men. It is both parties responsibility to protect yourselves.

The command in Korea is allowing this. The ville should be off limits to GIs and they wouldnt have to worry about stories like this about their soldiers… Koreans are also to blame because although prostitution is supposedly illegal in their country it is very much alive and well and will be for years to come.

• guitard
    1:21 am on February 11th, 2013 62

Lovingkorea13 wrote:

I would love to go to a club without hearing, “what’s your name” “where are you from?”, “buy me drink…”. I hate walking into a club with some trick sitting on the bar with her legs open and some dumb, horny idiot in between them.

I hate walking into gay bars where guys are kissing and fondling each other’s nuts.

It was really cramping my social life . . . and was a very perplexing problem that took me years to solve.

And then one day it struck me like a bolt of lightning right out of the blue . . . if I stay the phuck out of gay bars — I won’t see that stuff anymore!! Problem solved!!!

Talk about an epiphany!!!

• Liz
    7:23 am on February 11th, 2013 63

#62:

• Lovingkorea13
    5:09 pm on February 11th, 2013 64

Guitard… While your sacasim is slightly entertaining and that was a horrible example you were attempting to make and how sad it is that it took you years to solve your oh so proplexing problem… Your opinion is yours. Good for you for trying to make a statement… The issue is what it is.

• guitard
    6:20 pm on February 11th, 2013 65

Lovingkorea13 wrote:

The issue is what it is.

Juicy girl bars make up only a tiny fraction of the bars in Korea. If you don’t like the atmosphere in them – why not instead go to one of the thousands of non-juicy girl bars that are out there?

• Setnaffa
    6:36 pm on February 11th, 2013 66

Lovingkorea13 is either “April” or Tom… :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Lovingkorea13
    7:43 pm on February 11th, 2013 67

It’s funny how ignorant you both are and seem to be arguing for the sake of an argument and only addressed what you disliked about my comment… Like I said you are completely entitled to say what you want. That is not my stand on all clubs in Korea, just the ones in the TDC area. If you have ever been you would know that 90% of the clubs in this area are juicy girls clubs. So make sure that before you decide to randomly throw your opinion out there, your facts are straight and you grasp the concept of the message I’m really trying to convey. Sorry for not breaking it down for you and being specific in my original message…

I have been to other clubs in Korea and while you are right in stating that majority are not juicy clubs and I have been thoroughly impressed. Just because I think that TDC clubs are sleezy crap holes doesn’t mean that is my take on all clubs.

• guitard
    9:28 pm on February 11th, 2013 68

Well thanks for clearing that up. And good luck on your personal crusade against juicy bars in TDC.

• concern
    4:32 pm on March 18th, 2013 69

Well my advice is never marry a women from the bar they are to much problem.

• Bucknasty
    7:52 pm on May 8th, 2013 70

The majority of this thread is just full of those who have been burned/scorned/hateful of Filipinas working at bars. The area SHOULD NOT and WILL NOT be banned because it doesn’t fit the “moral criteria” of the very few and sad. Keep in the back of your mind that people, by nature, are liars and you should mind the background of any individual you come across before engaging them in anything.

YES, these chicks mostly have poor backgrounds and are looking for a better life…whether it be good money to send home to the fam or to marry someone who can provide that life for them.

YES, you should be weary of hooking up at bars/clubs…it’s a 50/50 chance you will run into someone who loves that life more than they love you….but I’ve found just as many “hos” in my local neighborhood as a youth…are they any better than these “juicies”?

NO, don’t start “banning” areas and marriages…it will not deter anyone from going and will not have the desired affects; joes will find a way around “any” obsticle…it’s in their blood, lol.

Non-native U.S. citizens IN GENERAL abuse our beloved AAFES & DECA facilities. I’ve seen many LN workers turning a blind eye to some Korean and his/her family/friends shopping in a shoppete or that Korean wife buying bulk amounts of certain products in the Commissary (Filipinas, as well). And if they are not in there doing it, the friend with ACCESS to these places is buying for them (servicemembers AND spouses). Why feel threatened by this?….just curious.

People think that we (servicemembers) are those who have poverished and uneducated backgrounds who just took a mercy job that will put cash in their pockets to survive….unless you’re an Officer.

Most of the people I run into who trash juicies (like some of those in this thread) are those who have been burned by them, are jealous they lost their men to them, and who have nothing else better to do and are simply misunderstanding and not educated on certain facts or aspects of the individuals’ situation.

Now let the flaming begin…….

Bad Behavior has blocked 59079 access attempts in the last 7 days.