Avatar of GI KoreaBy on November 5th, 2007 at 7:02 am

Is this Korea’s Most Beautiful Face?

Korea’s top photographers think so:

A group of the nation’s top photographers have settled on Kim Hye-soo as the most beautiful face in Korea, according to a poll conducted by the film magazine Movie Week. The "Beautiful Faces 25" event brought together 86 of the nation’s photographers responsible for most of the movie posters and stills, and fashion magazines.  [Chosun Ilbo]

Here is a better picture of her:

I pose another question, who thinks she has had plastic surgery or not?

• sesame seed
    1:38 am on November 5th, 2007 1

Ok, she may have had some plastic surgery, but at least it's not as severe as some of these barbie dolls today. I might wager that she's had as much surgery as most of the Hollywood counterparts.

Kim Hye-Soo is a knock-out! I wish she was in Lost over that other lesser actress. Is she the most beautiful face? Yes! And I also add that she has a smokin' bod.

• Sonagi
    3:34 am on November 5th, 2007 2

Kim Hye-soo was a naturally beautiful child:

As you can see from the photos, she had large, double-lidded eyes and a beautiful smile. She also had fairly wide nostrils that balanced her big eyes and mouth. Her nostrils look clipped in images from recent years. She also has definitely gotten some large implants. Check out her perfectly lovely B-cups from the 90s:

If a naturally beautiful woman like Kim Hye-soo feels the need to slice half her nose off and pump up her nicely proportioned chest, what message does that send to ordinary Korean girls and women? Spend thousands of dollars not on improving your brain through education or investing to buy a home but on cutting up your face and inflating your mams. Breast implants are particularly troublesome not so much because of health risks but because implants stretch out the skin, so if you change your mind and have them removed, like Pamela Anderson did once, you will end up with saggy grandma tits. Implants don't last forever; even the best ones go flat in about five years. Do you really want to keep refilling when you're 45, 50, 60 years old? No, thanks.

What a shame that plastic Barbie was voted "most beautiful face" when there are natural beauties like Kim Tae-hee.

5:07 am on November 5th, 2007 3

Sonagi thanks for the link to Kim Hye-soo from the 90's. She looks way better in that picture compared to now with the fake face.

• Kingkitty
    1:37 pm on November 5th, 2007 4

I dont think shes all that hot….My wife looks a lot better

• Songtan1
    1:49 pm on November 5th, 2007 5

Maybe she filled-out on western food (US Steak)…Regardless, she is a good lookin female.

• Surabol
    1:19 am on November 6th, 2007 6

Every time I think about a good Korean actress who will never get a acting job in Korea, I think about Sandra Oh.

• Breaktrack
    12:49 pm on November 6th, 2007 7

Although not that attractive, Sandra Oh is a better actress than the Korean nationals I've watched act.

• kim
    1:26 pm on March 15th, 2008 8

Kim Hye-Soo and my Mom look almost identical. My Mom is pure Korean and has never had plastic surgery. My Mom then is Korea's most beautiful woman – LOL. Well, most beautiful ethnic Korean because technically she's an American now.

• shein
    11:49 am on March 20th, 2008 9

lol Korea's most beautiful girls are: Song Hye Kyo, Kim tae Hee, jun Ji hyun etc…. in Korea, the smaller your face, the beautiful you are lol^^

• calmseas
    4:40 am on July 6th, 2008 10

I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers.

Having said that, of course she has been under the slice and dice beauty treatment. Had a Korean girlfriend that egged me into paying for her eye lid surgery back in 85'…she actually looked better after it, but I just cannot go for silicone, or whatever they are made of, boobies. Call me old fashion… :grin:

Give me a good old farm girl, fisherman's daughter, or any Asian lass with curvatures raised on a high protien diet any day! :razz:

• Ask A Korean!
    2:47 am on July 19th, 2008 11

[...] July 18, 2008 The Korean stumbled upon this page of ROK Drop, which is an excellent blog by a U.S. soldier stationed in Korea. (The Korean swears [...]

• toni
    4:19 pm on July 30th, 2009 12

im a filipino but i find kim tae hee beautiful than this girl…

• toni
    4:24 pm on July 30th, 2009 13

i really like kim tae hee aswell as her brother..i admire natural beauty than plastic surgery…i love korean beauty, but i believe they dont need plastic surgery..just enhance and be proud of what you have…beauty is not a mere skin deep but its more on how you carry your self…just a thought.

• dokebi
    2:47 pm on September 2nd, 2009 14

I've seen way better than that

• LORDOFE2
    3:15 pm on September 2nd, 2009 15

I would leave my seed on her chin, as they say.

She is double thumbs up. AEEEEH

• LORDOFE2
    3:18 pm on September 2nd, 2009 16

Or how about.. leave my full "nutter butter" on her dimples..

i am wondering what the El Chickenhead… would you do? Hmmm :)

Bad Behavior has blocked 29135 access attempts in the last 7 days.