Avatar of GI KoreaBy on April 21st, 2008 at 5:17 am

The Secret Life of Juicy Girls in Itaewon

» by in: Ville Files

What better way to start a Monday morning then by talking about juicy girls?  Courtesy of the great blog Korea Beat, an entire translation of an article in the Weekly Chosun has been posted about an (are you ready for this?) expose by an undercover reporter posing as a juicy girl in Itaewon!

As soon as the westerner, stomach bulging, came into the shop the manager called out the order. The man turned to my chair. Gracelessly, he called me over with, “hey baby, come on.” My face turned white. “Oh my god!” Taking a deep breath, I followed the manager’s directions and introduced myself. She started to explain the rules of this “foreigners-only bar”, where I began working today and which is currently thriving near Itaewon. [Korea Beat]

This is obviously stuff Pulitzer Prizes are made of.  I particularly liked the “stomach bulging” part which continues to reinforce the fat foreigner stereotype in Korea.  I have literally had random ajummas come up to me and feel my stomach surprised that I am not fat. What else was interesting in the article was that some foreigner named “Kevin” spent 7 million won, yes that’s correct 7 million won in one night in the bar.  I once saw a master sergeant (E-8) spend a thousand dollars in juicy bar before after he got divorced from his wife but never have I seen someone spend over a thousand dollars in a bar before much less over seven thousand dollars that this Kevin guy spent.

Speaking of money look at how much money these juicy girls can make per month:

On March 19th, I searched on a jobs website for “foreigners-only bar”. A five to six month-old ad turned up. One said, “you can learn English while having free talking with the customers.” Another said, “we’re looking for people who have studied abroad in the UK or US and want to talk in English with native speakers. And we can help out people who haven’t mastered English yet. Those who speak English well can make four to six million won a month and beginners can make from 1.5 to three million.”

Make sure to read the rest of the entry here.

Pretty good money for girls that are often still in college while working in these bars.  You can also compare this salary to Korean girls that work as straight up prostitutes that make about 5 million won a month to further understand why being a juicy girl is an attractive option for many young Korean women.  Basically these girls are making the same amount of money as prostitutes in Korea without having to sell themselves for sex.  Not a bad deal even if you have to put up with foreigners with bulging stomachs.

However I don’t think being a juicy girl will ever be able to match the pay some Korean salon room girls make by bringing in over 100 million won a year in salary.  Incredible.

Just out of curiosity I wonder if they make more then these juicy boys?

• A Night in the Life of an Itaewon Juicy Girl | The Marmot's Hole
    10:10 am on April 21st, 2008 1

[...] (HT to GI Korea) [...]

• Jax
    11:45 am on April 22nd, 2008 2

High rollers in Itaewon clubs are not uncommon, but they are usually European business or diplomatic types who come out after curfew.

When I used to do staff duty a few years ago, I occasionally would go into Itaewon for post-curfew checks, and several clubs along the main boulevard and back alley would have people dropping 5 plus thousand dollars.

The most I have seen a soldier spend is about a thousand dollars, and that was a single LTC who was having a promotion party.

• GI Korea2
    8:23 am on May 2nd, 2008 3

The $7,000 was most likely spent by a private who was spending his enlistment bonus. Hope it was worth it.

• Juicy girls seoul - Eniro
    6:15 am on July 10th, 2008 4

[...] The Secret Life of Juicy Girls in Itaewon [...]

• Brett
    11:32 pm on February 6th, 2010 5

Beware the UN Club in Iatewon. I had a Filipino "juicy girl" trying to take advantage of me, but luckily I took a sip of her drink when she went to the bathroom and found out that I had been buying her 10-dollar glasses of grape juice (which both she and the bartenders insisted was WINE). Luckily I only bought her two drinks before I confronted her, but I still felt like a chump. I was just tryin to be friendly, geez!!!

• guitard
    12:33 am on February 7th, 2010 6

If she was really drinking wine – you would have had to pay $20 a glass – so consider yourself lucky!

On a serious note…what does it matter what she's drinking? You're paying for her time…

Now if it's the principal of the matter…and you don't like the fact she lied to you…well…she was probably lying when she said she thought you were handsome, interesting, smart, , etc. But surely you don't really believe any of that when you hear it in a place like that anyways….right?

• Retired GI
    2:26 am on February 7th, 2010 7

:lol: so true on ALL points :lol:

• Brett Elliott
    3:57 pm on February 9th, 2010 8

Well I don't know about you man, but I consider myself a semi-attractive guy and have never had to pay for sex, much less a girl's time. Since the UN Club is a normal club and not known as a juicy girl club, I had no reason to suspect that this girl was hired by the bar to get guys to buy phony drinks and run up outrageous bar tabs.

But you sound like you have a lot experience paying for womens' company than I do.

• norman
    10:21 pm on April 24th, 2010 9

Wow, what a crop… if you don't know that these girls are often trapped into working these jobs and basically imprisoned by the bar owners you're an idiot. This story is total crap and completely untrue. These girls don't do this job by choice, they get tricked by promises that never pan out and greedy bosses that take their passports. While not all juicy girls sell sex… it is often encouraged, sometimes forced. Do yourself and these girls a favor, go to an ex pat bar and get real beer. Skip the human trafficking.

• Retired GI
    11:55 pm on April 24th, 2010 10

Hi Brett. If she is buying your drinks then maby your right. But if you are paying for her drinks, the question is, what ARE your PAYING for?

But you never pay for a females time right :grin: Buy dinner for her ever?

Must be nice to be "SEMI"- attractive. :lol:

• Retired GI
    12:13 am on April 25th, 2010 11

"these girls don't do this job by choice".

Some do get tricked I'm sure. But Norman, if you think many/most of these girls do NOT know what they are doing, you just MIGHT be the idiot.

I knew a guy that paid to get a russian girl out of the bar, only to see her come back a few months later. His is not the only story I know like this. Saw it happen with the Korean girls years ago. The PI women know what they are doing. They do it in the Philippines. I had Troops getting married to some of these women. The women had hit "THE MOTHER LOAD" by "catching" their GI husband.

"skip the human trafficking". They get PAID Norman. Not much, but they get paid. Not much by YOUR standard, but worth it for them it would seem. There is no sortage.

Why are you advertizing an ex-pat bar? Tired of losing money to the "drinky bars? :twisted:

"real beer", CHIT! Just stay in the barracks and drink. IF you only want real beer that is. :grin:

• Pete
    8:03 am on April 25th, 2010 12

That's funny. What were you trying to do – get her drunk?

• Pete
    8:07 am on April 25th, 2010 13

Most of the PI girls know what they are doing. Their main objective is to marry a GI.

11:29 am on April 25th, 2010 14

Want to buy a bridge? Slightly used? ass clown penis :lol: :lol: :lol:

• jason
    11:32 am on January 18th, 2011 15

That is the COZY club in itaewon. Does anyone know if Seo Hee still works there? jay_gram at the yahoo to let me know. TNX

• robert j
    8:39 am on February 19th, 2011 16

juicy bar girls give the beast blow jobs in the world

• ChickenHead
    5:21 pm on February 19th, 2011 17

"juicy bar girls give the beast blow jobs in the world

It is obvious you have never been to a Thai ladyboy bar, Mr. Robert J.

8:02 pm on February 19th, 2011 18

#17 Lips are lips! :lol:

• Tom
    11:07 pm on February 19th, 2011 19

Paying big money so that some stranger girl can talk to them. Fat foreigner expats with tires around their belly are so desperate. :lol:

• Marcus Ambrose
    8:05 am on February 20th, 2011 20

Tom you just crapped on yourself. Yeah, fat foreigner guys paying money, and the KOREAN girls SO desperate to take it.

• SAM
    3:21 pm on January 18th, 2012 21

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A BLONDE RUSSIAN BARTENDER, THAT WORKS IN SEOUL, NAMED ANYA? IF SO, DO YOU KNOW WHICH BAR SHE’S AT?

3:54 pm on January 18th, 2012 22

21. About 4 or 5. Can you describe any birthmarks or tattoos she may have when undressed so we can narrow this down?

I MEAN ANYA IS A COMMON NAME, SAM!

• SAM
    4:10 pm on January 18th, 2012 23

All I know is she speaks very broken english and is small. Lives in apt in Seoul.

• MTB Rider
    4:39 pm on January 18th, 2012 24

Does she have a sister nanes Svetlana? Or a brother named Dmitri? ;-)

• ChickenHead
    4:44 pm on January 18th, 2012 25

IS SHE DEAF?

• Vince
    6:16 pm on January 18th, 2012 26

IS SHE “….NOT LIKE THE REST… SHE’S REALLY A COLLEGE STUDENT/HAIR DRESSER/MiG PILOT/ROCKET SCIENTIST…”?

7:25 pm on January 18th, 2012 27

26. DAMMIT VINCE, YOU STOLE MY THUNDER. GET OUTA MY HEAD!

23. That’s better. Possibly check the Cream club and/or Charles Place.

• Ole Tanker
    8:06 pm on January 18th, 2012 28

Hey!! Is that MY Anya?? I gave her $3000 to get her mother in Russia a life saving operation. Damn, then I had to PCS, otherwise she was gonna marry me. :cry:

• Tom Langley
    8:42 pm on January 18th, 2012 29

Hell, when I was in Korea you could get a short time for $10, an overnight for $20 (right before payday you could get an overnight for $17 or $18), & there were these two old fat ajimas in Itaewon who used to hawk their girls, they were very graphic. The girls that the ajimas hawked were ok, you could get a BJ for $6, and these idiots are dropping A THOUSAND DOLLARS OR MORE. I tell you those $6 BJ’s were unbelievable, they could suck a golf ball through a water hose. One time I spent $12 & I got 2 girls. One girl did the bravo juliet & the other girl to put it nicely was on the other side of my body. I don’t want to get censored so I’ll leave it at that. The year I spent in Korea (1979-1980) was the best year of my life, what a party!

• ChickenHead
    8:43 pm on January 18th, 2012 30

Russian juicy names are very slick,
    and quite clever, if you know the trick.
    They never tell lies,
    when their services advertize,
    ’cause she gets Anya balls and ya diick.

• Retired GI
    7:33 am on January 19th, 2012 31

Tom Langley #29, Yeah Korea had gotten more expensive by the time I got there. Short-Times were up to $20 and over nights double that. I stuck to the short-times. BJs in stair wells still cost less than a beer, just watch that damn finger! :lol:

• USFKisWasteofTaxDollars
    7:47 am on January 19th, 2012 32

@9 Norman are you just clueless, you can’t be for real. Have you been drinking the “Human Trafficking Coolaid” that USFK serves for free?

The Human Trafficking arguement is a baseless fraud.

• eriey carlos montana
    8:56 pm on March 5th, 2012 33

ALL GI’S ARE REALLY PIG.U R NOT HUMAN@ANIMAL.

9:13 pm on March 5th, 2012 34

I do not think anyone here is human@animal (.com)?

Ms. Montana, are you a nun? What order?

• Retired GI
    9:31 pm on March 5th, 2012 35

You are right ECM. We are so much worse than the Korea father that would sell his daugther to the bar so he could put his son through college.
    “U R NOT HUMAN@ANIMAL.”

Or the Russian girl that divorced her husband and gave her baby to her mother to raise, while she went to Korea to work in a Korean bar or GI bar. “U R NOT HUMAN@ANIMAL.”

Lets not forget the PI Ladies that will do anything to marry a GI that is too young and stupid to understand.
    “U R NOT HUMAN@ANIMAL.”

GI’s in the past provide a valuable service. We allowed the poor and uneducated to earn a living. I don’t think our boy scouts can do even that service anylonger. :roll:

Enjoy your rage ECM. :lol:

• Tinsel
    11:11 am on March 28th, 2012 36

Disgusting classless pig….simply vile! Good job you porked third world whores, in your smutty stairwell….puke, puke,puke. No attractive western would want you. You are very disrespectful to all women, including prostitutes. Glad they took your cash, poor cows sucking your smelly rancid penis. Also glad you are retired, you shame US manhood. Prick.

• Retired GI
    9:12 pm on March 28th, 2012 37

Sniff—Sniff, I’m hurt that someone named “Tinsel” thinks I have no class.

(I’m glad I am retired also!) :lol:

• Tinsel
    10:23 pm on March 28th, 2012 38

Christmas loves me life hates you…whore porker. Sniff,sniff,sniff…go blow your drippy nose.

• awang kenit
    8:51 pm on January 8th, 2014 39

:twisted: :smile: —-does anyone know where did shella rebeca from philippine work before in korea.

• Ajeoshi Judge
    9:36 pm on January 8th, 2014 40

Probably somewhere in the Philippines

• ChickenHead
    9:58 pm on January 8th, 2014 41

On her back?

• Ajeoshi Judge
    10:07 pm on January 8th, 2014 42

On her back somewhere in the Philippines?

Bad Behavior has blocked 30290 access attempts in the last 7 days.