- A North Korean political and military update.
- This seems to be a common occurrence for students in Gangwon-do.
- They just continue to find impressive historical finds in Gyeongju.
- Some big kudos to the Seoul city government from one expat.
- Another expat is giving props to the US embassy. Now that is a rarity.
- It seems like it is still business as usual in North Korea for Koryo Tours.
- Another tale of Korean police incompetence, this time it led to a woman being killed.
- Talk about getting lucky, good old Minerva got himself a pretty nice gig in the US.
- The two Indian sailors being held in Korea for essentially being present during the nation’s worst oil spill may soon be released after nearly two years of being in Korea.
- Oh great, the Wondergirls plan on releasing an English album in the US.
- If wonder what the number one cause of hospitalization is in Korea here it is.
- Advice on how to get out of a bad school in Korea.
- Does Japan have the right to launch pre-emptive strikes?
- It was determined what happened to a Korea man missing in Japan for two years.
- This is the worst toilet fire I have ever seen, in fact I think it is the only toilet fire I have ever seen.
- Green tea flavored Coca-Cola has come to Japan.
- No one does weird porn quite like the Japanese.
- Rape video games are now illegal in Japan.
- Did this guy just say “trigger happy” and Tokyo in the same sentence?
- Well this robot is probably more competent than some substitute teachers I had back in primary school.
- A brief history of the 1989 Tiananmen Square Massacre.
- A walk around Tiananmen Square.
- Why China isn’t going to say sorry for what happened at Tiananmen Square.
- The virgin prostitute case of Kunming.
- The Chinese have now bought the Hummer brand from GM.
- Starbucks brews controversy in Taiwan and it has nothing to do with coffee.