- What does it mean to be Korean?
- The President of Seoul National University of Education sure had nothing good to say about foreign English teachers.
- What America’s experience in South Korea can teach us about nation building in Afghanistan.
- The “Yoja of the Week“
- Great interview on what it is like to live as a North Korean defector in South Korea.
- These are some funny jack-o-lanterns.
- Tips on how to survive in a noraebang if you have a bad voice.
- Gets this, it has been confirmed that Kim Yu-na eats every day!
- I have got to stay here the next time I am in Seoul.
- What life could look like after Kim Jong-il.
- Interview with pastor and North Korean activist Chun Ki-won.
- Everything you need to know about using the bathroom in Korea.
- The effect swine flu will have on South Korean GDP.
- Pictures from Halloween in Tokyo 2009.
- Anti-foreigner protests occur in Japan on Halloween night.
- Is it time for the US to retreat from Japan?
- Hatoyama says he doesn’t like whale meat.
- All Blacks told to cover tatoos.
- Japanese TV personality wins transexual beauty contests.
- An interesting look at what Chinese netizens are saying about North Korea.
- It is good enough that it was mentioned by The Economist.
- Changing Chinese children’s lives with photographs.
- AIDS prostitute blog is hoax concocted by ex-lover.
- Japan’s automakers set production records in China.
- The Shanghai Illegal Cab Entrapment Case.
- Quanzhou monk walks on water.