I haven’t done linklets in quite a while because they are time consuming to do and I have been quite busy these past few months. I had some time today so I decided to go through my sidebar and put some linklets together. What I found surprising is how many dead blogs are out there. I will have to go and clean up my sidebar soon. I assume that many of the people who had blogs have moved over to Facebook for convenience. Anyway below are the linklets.
- Is Christina Cha on Survivor: One World hated on the island because of racism?
- The Associated Press is now shilling out a North Korea propaganda exhibition in New York.
- Here is another view on the AP bureau in Pyongyang.
- Here is the fallout from the recent South Korean elections.
- Interesting viewpoint on pro-Japanese collaborators.
- Why foreign men are not big fans of jjimjilbangs.
- Does anyone have any good book recommendations for someone looking to learn more about Korea?
- Doesn’t look like much has changed at the Geoje-do POW Camp. You can read my prior posting on the camp here.
- Here is a different take on the Cheonggyecheon in Seoul.
- Hanging out at Korea’s only LGBT-affirming Christian congregation for speakers of English.
- Are conditions right forPerestroika and Glasnost in North Korea?
- North Korea’s new international tourism campaign video.
- Here is also some footage of the failed North Korea rocket launch.
- I have never heard of male celebrities promoting bras either.
- Are the US military problems in Okinawa because of a rivalry between the Air Force and Marines?
- Japan’s first Arab sumo wrestler.
- Is the ex-Japanese Prime Minister a propaganda tool for the Iranians?
- Has anyone taken a ride in these new Japanese taxis in New York?
- Japan’s suicide forest.