Avatar of GI KoreaBy on April 16th, 2012 at 1:00 pm

Picture of the Day: Golfer Choi Na-yeon Promotes ROK Navy

Choi Na-yeon in Navy uniform holds up a towel that reads "I Love Navy," after being appointed an honorary ambassador for the Korean Navy at its 2nd Fleet headquarters in Pyeongtaek, Gyeonggi Province on Tuesday. /Courtesy of Sema Sports Marketing

Via the Chosun Ilbo.

• Good job Choi Na-yeon
    10:40 am on April 11th, 2012 1

Good job Choi Na-yeon this type of pride reflect great credit on yourself, korean people as a whole and the South korean Navy. That’s a good ideal for people from different part of sociality to promote a branch of the military of their choosing. Now some of you little girlie boys should do the same

• K
    4:07 pm on April 16th, 2012 2

A month ago a stupid girl from Korea University was calling the Korean navy a bunch of pirates. She should get kidnapped and raaaped by North Korean submarine infiltrators to learn a lesson. So much for an ‘intellectual elite’.

Her face looked like a stupid shyte too. Unlike this girl.

• Tom Langley
    4:54 pm on April 16th, 2012 3

I’d like to dock in her harbor & offload my, uh, sea men.

• Teadrinker
    7:11 pm on April 16th, 2012 4

#2,

What would your mother think if she knew?

Nobody deserves violence for having misguided political views.

• Teadrinker
    7:17 pm on April 16th, 2012 5

I guess it was inevitable that someone would mention sea men.

• K
    10:40 pm on April 16th, 2012 6

#4

My mother would agree with me.

What better way is there for a person who just refuse to learn to realize by herself what police and law enforcement are really for than being a victim of an insidious crime herself? And the ROKN is a huge cut above any police or law enforcement agencies in saving her from that fate. I’d be abhorred to discover what else she thinks of USFK’s presence in Korea. Then again, it’s actually predictable.

It’s sad to imagine that she’ll eventually be among the members of the Korean society’s upper echelon in the future. We need less people like her to be in power for Korea to progress towards success. Or she needs to be reeducated. I already suggested one way it could be achieved that I’m sure would be quite effective.

• Jimbob
    1:14 am on April 17th, 2012 7

#4, “Nobody deserves violence for having misguided political views.”

Tell that to the Third Reich.

• Teadrinker
    3:38 am on April 17th, 2012 8

#7,
    Being murderous is several degrees more severe than simply being misguided, don’t you think?

• K
    5:39 am on April 17th, 2012 9

You are overanalyzing what I’m saying. Obviously I was more on the point of her learning the importance of military protection through the personal experience of some great crisis herself that only military intervention could prevent, than truly wishing her dead or harmed. But even in the infinitesimally unlikely case that she’s indeed and kidnapped by NKs like Ling, Lee, and Park, her fate would still be far more preferable to what befell the victims of the Blue House and Gangneung infiltration incidents. The only force in the country that is capable of stopping such slaughter is the military, and she needs to learn that fact, preferably up close and personal in hopes that the gravity of her situation would at least register on her five senses if not on her intelligence. Nobody is going to stop the NK soldiers from barging down on her door and take her and raaape her if not for the very people she branded a bunch of pirates and other assortment of evildoers in disguise. This would’ve been more so the case for her own mother and grandmothers. What step do you think must be taken or what event do you think must arise as the cataclysmic point for her to begin processing that information? I think the event that I described as an hyperbole is indeed quite sufficient to drive the point home for her.

• Teadrinker
    8:26 am on April 17th, 2012 10

#9,

Would you be this fixated on her if she was a man?

• Teadrinker
    8:28 am on April 17th, 2012 11

All right, I’ve reread it. It’s quite embarrassing, but I hate to admit I made an error. I’m terribly sorry. I should have written were in my previous comment, not was.

• Tom Langley
    12:33 pm on April 17th, 2012 12

So she is a pro golfer. I’d like to get a hole in one, excuse me I’d like to get one in her hole.

• K
    6:12 pm on April 17th, 2012 13

“Would you be this fixated on her if she was a man?”

I don’t think it would make a difference. Park was a man. :lol: But again you are missing the point.

• Chris In Dallas
    9:16 am on April 18th, 2012 14

Nice legs! Sorry, couldn’t help it…

Bad Behavior has blocked 30812 access attempts in the last 7 days.