Avatar of GI KoreaBy on October 23rd, 2012 at 1:37 pm

A Maori troupe from New Zealand performs South Korean singer Psy’s signature horse-riding dance during an event in Seoul’s Myeongdong street on Oct. 23, 2012, to celebrate the 50th anniversary of diplomatic ties between the two countries.  [Yonhap]

• Teadrinker
    5:12 pm on October 23rd, 2012 1

Ever seen a short skinny Maori? Can you imagine the number of wars their ancestors must have fought for them to evolve into a group of big mofos.

• Baek In-je
    10:22 pm on October 23rd, 2012 2

I slept with a short,regular weight Maori chick in Seoul once. She was a friend of a friend and I met her in a bar in Itaewon. She wasn’t working in the bar. She said she was a nanny. We got drunk and went back to my apartment and had a wild session. In the morning, she was gone and she had found my wallet hidden under the mattress. She stole exactly half of my cash. When I accused her of it over the phone, she said she “would never, ever (nehva, ehva)” do that.
    She was the most considerate thief I have ever heard of.

• Bobby Ray
    2:43 am on October 24th, 2012 3

I reckon that there story is done made up. There aint no such critter as a regular weight Maori gal.

• Baek In-je
    3:21 am on October 24th, 2012 4

We aren’t all virgins like you, Bobby Ray.

4:14 am on October 24th, 2012 5

New Zealand is home to bungee and bridge swings,
    Rainforest and fjords and other great things
    the scenery is magical
    the rugby fanatical,
    it’s where they filmed Lord of the Rings.

An emigrant ship to Port Chalmers
    Was packed with loads of Fife farmers
    They escaped to Dunden
    Avoided being eaten
    but developed some terrible stammers!

• Teadrinker
    5:56 am on October 24th, 2012 6

#2,

Well, average-sized by what standards? American? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Ole Tanker
    8:55 am on October 24th, 2012 7

What a bunch of freaks!! Not a single Tattoo on em. :cool:

4:13 pm on October 24th, 2012 8

Looks like a bunch of white boys to me.

• Tom
    3:57 am on October 25th, 2012 9

They look much skinnier then the 500 pound hippopotomus American slobs that you see in US shopping malls and in Itaewon. And Baek in-je, that’s what happens when you arrange to sleep with prostitutes. You have to pay them money, as you’ve already agreed to the transaction. Fair is fair.

Bad Behavior has blocked 35986 access attempts in the last 7 days.