Avatar of GI KoreaBy on December 3rd, 2012 at 1:25 am

PSY’s Anti-American Past Uncovered

UPDATE: Welcome Michelle Malkin readers and everyone else linking to this posting.  I have since published an additional posting on this issue in regards to PSY’s recently issued apology.  You can read the posting at this link.

________________________________

A CNN iReport has finally shown what I have had other people tell me before about PSY, that he in fact was one of the many people who exploited anti-American sentiment in Korea after the 2002 Armored Vehicle Accident:

I did not know exactly on which assignment I had to write this piece of information. I am pretty sure that by now all of CNN reporter already would know this. I do not know if my report would matter to America in a big stance, but I believe that it is my duty as an American citizen to reveal the truth that most Americans would surely be disgusted about. I am a Korean American, and I moved from South Korea about five years ago (born in Oklahoma). Ever since Psy’s debut, I have known him through Korean media, so I know how opportunistic he is. There are two worst thing he has ever done in his life. One is lying in front of the public in order to obtain exemption from the duty that all Korean males have had the burden of. However, the worst thing that he has done to all Americans is this; Psy insulted American soldiers to an unbearable degree and talked about murdering all their families in his song. This was back in 2004ish and the following is the part of the song that Psy sang (the song was sang by multiple singers.  [CNN iReport]

You can click the link to read what he said, but it was vulgar and anti-American.  You can read more about PSY’s anti-American past at this link as well.  Also if you haven’t done so already I recommend reading my prior posting about the 2002 Armored Vehicle Accident:

I think it is pretty clear that PSY like many entertainers is an opportunist and that is what suspect I he was doing in 2002 with his anti-US act.  However, some US journalist should interview PSY and ask him if he still believes in the lies spread by the anti-US left in 2002 that PSY was a willing participant of?

Tags: ,
  • Fanwarrior
    3:31 am on December 3rd, 2012 1

A CNN iReport.. you mean that thing that anyone can go out and create?

• tbonetylr
    4:17 am on December 3rd, 2012 2

I knew it :twisted:

• keyinjpop
    5:16 am on December 3rd, 2012 3

Oppa didn’t mean it. :roll:

• tbonetylr
    6:02 am on December 3rd, 2012 4

Psy could sing his “vulgar” song while President Obama does the horse dance ……

“Psy says he would like to see Obama do ‘Gangnam Style’ move”

President Obama can the horse dance and Psy can sing his hate and kill Americans song at the upcoming X-Mas celebration in Washington…
    “Psy to perform at Christmas concert in US”
    “Korea’s pop sensation Psy will perform at a Christmas concert to be held in Washington that U.S. President Barack Obama is set to attend, his agency said Friday.

The 34-year-old rapper, whose song “Gangnam Style” has swept the globe, plans to do a special performance at the close of the concert called “Christmas in Washington 2012″ to be held on Dec. 21, according to U.S. cable channel TNT, host of the concert.”

• tbonetylr
    6:22 am on December 3rd, 2012 5

Well, I did my part by contacting TNT asking them to get Psy to answer for his past vulgar words toward Americans before they put him on TV. “Christmas in Washington 2012″ to be held on Dec. 21, according to U.S. cable channel TNT, host of the concert.”

• jslim
    7:19 am on December 3rd, 2012 6

no worries if he is anti-american then obama and the media will always love him!!

• Dr.Yu
    7:50 am on December 3rd, 2012 7

#5 bad move buddy, now the USA army will have to answer the questions about the accident with the two litte girls in their own country …. If questioned Psy will give his side of history and if pressured he will not simply bow down to his critics … Europeans will love him even more and talibans will dance the horse riding dance everytime they hit an American target … too much noise for nothing. Psy is a clever guy and he was mature leaving this issue behind and focusing on building bridges ….

• Tom
    7:59 am on December 3rd, 2012 8

So he will be demonized in America for telling the truth and sticking up for the children of Korea and Iraq killed by American solders… I just knew it.

• Kushibostolemysocks!
    8:15 am on December 3rd, 2012 9

Sure #7, right after Psy answers questions about his country folk (with/without green cards, but not US citizens) murderering a few dozen people in America. Not by accident like what happened in 2002, but premeditated murder. Ask him why his country men planned to mureder dozen and dozens of people in the US and demand a sincere apology, year after year for decade upon decade from Korea.

How do you think he will go about answering this question?

Typical Korean hypocrite. Koreans will say forget about it, but they never do, if this weren’t true then I wouldn’t have 10 yr old school kids tell me how much they hate Japan for what they did to Korea.

Koreans hate America, until they can make some money, or some of the “tripwires” redeploy, then they change their tune.

The American media should ask Psy questions about his turn around in attitude. Americans deserve to know why this person who hated them so much, now seems to love them so much.

• Kushibostolemysocks!
    8:19 am on December 3rd, 2012 10

What about the Viet children that you Koreans killed in Vietnam Tom. You want to dig up bad blood then let’s get it on! Maybe the US media should ask Pys about that too.

I supposed you have an explaination that excuses you Koreans from such things. You always do, not that the rest of the worlds believe these pathetic excuses, but you Koreans sure do.

• Dr.Yu
    8:30 am on December 3rd, 2012 11

#9. Thank for proving my thoughts. It’s because of people like you that this incident will spread sh***** all over the place. Psy is a very charismatic person and turning him into a target of anti-Korea campaign in the USA will gather a lot of anti American people around him. This is a discussion with no winner.
    Btw, what happen to the soldiers that murdered the little girls? What a wonderful opportunity to make them and the USA army accountable for the crime they commited before the USA audience and world ….

• Tom
    9:11 am on December 3rd, 2012 12

Koreans didn’t kill children in Vietnam, Kushibostolemysocks! It was the Americans who bombed their homes and raped and pillaged the Vietnamese – just like they did in Iraq. :lol:

• Raytheon Ranger
    9:43 am on December 3rd, 2012 13

“Btw, what happen to the soldiers that murdered the little girls?”

They spent years asking themselves what level of ignorance it took to crouch down in the grass centimeters from a narrow road where large, low-visibility, hard-to-steer vehicles designed to run things over were noisily lumbering along; and they questioned the intelligence of anybody, or nation, that would look at the facts and blame the drivers in any way with inflammatory questions so far from reality that they made the questioner look ill-informed and foolish.

• Mike Morgan
    12:12 pm on December 3rd, 2012 14

Raytheon Ranger shoots… and scores! :lol:

• once there
    3:19 pm on December 3rd, 2012 15

Uh Tom #12 the Koreans were in Vietnam and they were very feared. They were not held to the same standards we were and didn’t have a problem killing someone to get answers. Also they were in Iraq until 2008.

• JoeC
    4:22 pm on December 3rd, 2012 16

I’m sure the overwhelming response would be, let bygones be bygones. There are very forgiving people here in Korea. :roll:

• BBBBBBBBBBell
    6:34 pm on December 3rd, 2012 17

Entertainers pander to their audience. This is nothing new. Every band that performed in Woodstock…if they lived into the 1980s went from Peace, Love, End the war in Nam to coke addled synthesizer addicts. Whatever sells, right?
    I say we file this article under “Who Gives a Shit?”

• chefantwon
    7:14 pm on December 3rd, 2012 18

“It was the Americans who bombed their homes and raped and pillaged the Vietnamese – just like they did in Iraq.” – Tom

Gee, I guess he forgets simple things like the murder of 6 million Jews at the hand of Hitler, the purges of Stalin, a dude named Pol Pot and the deaths he caused, and of course there is that guy named Hussein and the people he had killed. But no matter, the Americans are always guilty of some war crime everywhere, anytime, and every place people are dying…….

• wiggles
    8:13 pm on December 3rd, 2012 19

Can someone please post this to Reddit so some awareness can e brought to this situation?

As for the person who asked what would happen if the situation was reversed- Korean American Jay Park, the loop Singer, was fired and sent home because it was discovered he wrote on MySpace to a friend that “Korea is gay”. I’m sure that we all know that the argument you’re trying to make is invalid.

• SmokingFreedomGuy
    10:05 pm on December 3rd, 2012 20

I’m just wondering why PSY’s dressed like a Korean Hedonismbot in that concert photo…

• Baek In-je
    10:29 pm on December 3rd, 2012 21

The video link was taken down by an embarressed entertainment company. Can anyone post another link to the video?

• Kingkitty
    1:07 am on December 4th, 2012 22

Wow we went from a pop singer to Nazi war crimes…..but the point is this guy was capitalizing on the Anti American wave of 2002 being one of the worse instigators and now he is living off of the American buck,,,,Typical Korean….

• Conway Eastwood
    5:03 am on December 4th, 2012 23

I want to know where he got that sweet-lookin’ scale-model Bradley IFV. Thing looks nice.

• Tom
    8:07 am on December 4th, 2012 24

“I’m trying to imagine what would happen if a westerner became a sudden celebrity in Korea, then some strongly anti-Korean comments he made in his past came to light?”

You mean like what happened to American groups like Ice Tea who called for burning destruction of Koreans in America? As I recall, nothing happened to them, as their careers went off fine, even with fans in Korea. They even had other songs that became hits, calling on more destruction of Asians after that Asian Tsunami hit in 2004.

• Tom
    8:09 am on December 4th, 2012 25

“As for the person who asked what would happen if the situation was reversed- Korean American Jay Park, the loop Singer, was fired and sent home because it was discovered he wrote on MySpace to a friend that “Korea is gay””

That wasn’t the reason why he was sent back. He had personal issues that needed sorting out. He’s back now, more than ever, and very popular, which tells you what you say is crap. :lol:

• kangaji
    1:36 pm on December 4th, 2012 26

PSY’s perceptions are based on popular media and the national mood, LIKE A LOT OF OTHER KOREANS. This article might as well be “Korea’s anti-American past uncovered.”

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYxosaNijSw&w=420&h=315]

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYxosaNijSw&w=420&h=315

Psy’s point of view around 2004 about unification.

Korean’s will kidnap him and he’ll end up being in a combination of Old Boy and Shiri, then they’ll unify with his music.

I agree with #17.

• Fanwarrior
    4:34 pm on December 4th, 2012 27

#22.. right because he’s only popular in America? Hate to break it to you, but America isn’t the big player in this. Psy is popular and getting things everywhere. he’s been on shows in many countries, and performed in many countries and done awards shows in many countries. the USA is only a drop in the bucket with Psy.

• tbonetylr
    7:34 pm on December 4th, 2012 28

Psy was suppose to be on Howard Stern after the New Year but he backed out of his scheduled appearance when Howard returns the first week of 2013 from X-Mas/New Years break. Chicken :!:

• Kingkitty
    2:18 am on December 5th, 2012 29

Yea fan but its third country dollars vs American dollars….the guys a smuck

• Glans
    5:28 am on December 5th, 2012 30

• Dragonfly
    10:53 am on December 5th, 2012 31

He should be asked about it, and it would be interesting to see what he says on the topic today. Was he really invested in that viewpoint, or was he just out for the publicity? Anyone dressed up like that is looking for some exposure, for whatever reason. I would bet that he doesn’t think about it much, now that it doesn’t offer him any publicity.

• The Joker
    11:39 am on December 5th, 2012 32

Oppan Yongsan style

Aeeeeee dirty Yankee

• Dr.Yu
    5:48 pm on December 5th, 2012 33

#30. So now I’m in the team of the evil Koreans? … :lol:

• Dr.Yu
    5:48 pm on December 5th, 2012 34

#30. So now I’m in the team of the evil Koreans? Well I can live with that… :lol:

• chefantwon
    6:13 pm on December 5th, 2012 35

“I’m very disappointed. I used to admire Psy, but now I find he’s just as bad as Tom and Dr Yu. Are there no decent Koreans? I mean aside from kushibo’s mom and Euna Lee.”

Watching a bit of the WHIO TV?

• Yorgo
    8:24 pm on December 5th, 2012 36

You mean Psy is a shallow opportunist moron caught up in mass hysteria like every single korean who consistently steps in the dog shit only to erase it from their memory two years later?

I’m shocked.

Actually, I’m not. If you ask any Korean ( I don’t mean any, I mean 96-98%) who remembers the incident, they were convinced what the GI’s did was equivalent to first degree murder. A good portion still believe this.

• Denny
    8:59 pm on December 5th, 2012 37

Kanye West said George Bush doesn’t care about black people. Is that anti-American?

• gtx595929
    9:24 pm on December 5th, 2012 38

^indeed. and yorgo, connard.

• Frankie says Relax
    11:33 pm on December 5th, 2012 39

Leftist Hollyweird just might embrace Psy because he’s anti-America. Look at Dixie Chicks, Rosie, Sean Penn, etc…

• Yorgo
    12:23 am on December 6th, 2012 40

Kanye at least had some criticism, whether you agree with it or not is a different story.

Koreans showed a radically different ethical system, where an accident (if caused by a non-Korean) is tantamount to first degree murder and imperialism.

Apart from this being irrational, There is no discussion, the mob has spoken.

12:59 am on December 6th, 2012 41

Dear TNT

I understand TNT will be hosting PSY for a Christmas concert in DC on December 21st.

I hope you are away he has a past of anti-Americanism, up to and including performing a song, “Dear America,” which insults – and describes killing the families of – American soldiers. Will he be performing that song during the upcoming DC concert?

I would think this could cause a great deal of embarrassment and bad publicity for your organization should this become general public knowledge in the US. Those of us in Korea are aware of it. Some due diligence on this artist and his past activities might be advisable.

Here’s a small snippet:

싸이 rap : 이라크 포로를 고문해 댄 씨발양년놈들과
    고문 하라고 시킨 개 씨발 양년놈들에
    딸래미 애미 며느리 애비 코쟁이 모두 죽여
    아주 천천히 죽여 고통스럽게 죽여

Translation:
    Kill those f@cking Yankees who have been t@rturing Iraqi captives
    Kill those f@cking Yankees who ordered them to torture
    Kill their daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law, and fathers
    Kill them all slowly and painfully

I’m sure you all will do the right thing here. Frankly, if his appearance is cancelled, you should consider announcing this as the reason…

Thank you for your attention in this matter and Merry Christmas from the Land of the Morning Calm.

• Son_Of_Anarchy
    4:03 am on December 6th, 2012 42

I say we hang him up by his little planters peanuts and I’ll get the neighborhood kids to come by and beat him like a piñata. IF he makes it past that we’ll just have to take him water skiing down on the bayou and I know for certain he won’t be horse dancing away from that one!!! :twisted:

• Mike Morgan
    5:48 am on December 6th, 2012 43

Again with the poisoning of wildlife… :mrgreen:

• PSY the Anti-American Psycho: Rapped About Killing All US Soldiers and their Families « THE VINCENTON POST
    8:52 am on December 7th, 2012 44

[...] following the 2002 acquittal of the American soldiers; and the second, PSY’s highly-provocative anti-American military performance during a 2004 protest concert in Seoul, where the entertainer’s vitriol was directed towards [...]

• Michelle Malkin » Gangnam Style singer rapped about killing American soldiers
    9:26 am on December 7th, 2012 45

[...] and ROKDROP have much [...]

9:56 am on December 7th, 2012 46

The email went a couple different places. I wonder if it was what caught someones attention or what… Regardless, TNT is running out of time to pull the plug.

Of course the founder of TNT has an ex-wife who was fonda sitting on North Vietnamese AA guns, so who knows?

…and if he is pulled just imagine! That’s a heapen helpin of a dish best served cold.

• gtx595929
    10:53 am on December 7th, 2012 47

Son_Of_Anarchy, diaff you cretin

• JoeC
    12:16 pm on December 7th, 2012 48

Looks like he’s going viral again!

Type in “anti-american” in Google’s News sub-search.

• Bill O'really
    1:52 pm on December 7th, 2012 49

@ Leon- you really should send that E-mail to Bill O’reilly at fox news. Thats just the type of thing that he gets off on.

• Tom
    2:16 pm on December 7th, 2012 50

Look at all the Americans foaming at their mouths.

:lol:

• Gangnam Style singer rapped about killing American soldiers | Tony Johnson
    2:26 pm on December 7th, 2012 51

[...] get along swell with troop-hating Soulja Boy or cop-killer advocates Ice-T and NWA. Twitchy and ROKDROP have much more. Note: PSY will be performing for the White House in a Christmas extravaganza airing [...]

• Kangaji
    2:53 pm on December 7th, 2012 52

Psy just apologized.

• Tom
    4:51 pm on December 7th, 2012 53

Why did he apologize? So it’s alright for Americans to torture and kill Iraqis and Koreans and their families, but Americans get offended because of some harmless funny song? :roll:

• Kangaji
    5:01 pm on December 7th, 2012 54

Oh, I have your attention Tom. I wanted to ask you about what you thought about the video going around the Korean internet blaming Chosunjok and Chinese for an increase in organ harvesting.

Are you against the easing of visa regulations in Korea for Chinese and Chosunjok? Or do you think this is sensationalism?

5:06 pm on December 7th, 2012 55

I fully support PSY’s right to freedom of speech and expression. It is the main ideal many Americans have served in Korea to protect.

Conversely, words and actions can have repercussions. PSY should not be surprised that this would be detrimental if Americans found out about it. Now it appears he is trying to save has ass. In this particular case, I’m not sure how forgiving the American public can, or should, be.

/perhaps a lesson to up and coming future international celebrities

• Tom
    5:17 pm on December 7th, 2012 56

So according to LaPorte, Americans are the only ones who are allowed to go around singing songs about killing and torturing non American people. Right. Got ya.

5:19 pm on December 7th, 2012 57

It has hit http://drudgereport.com/ now. He might be screwed.

No reply from the TNT folks yet.

• Tom
    5:36 pm on December 7th, 2012 58

#57

Maybe TNT might reply back with this type of response?

” Revolution_WILL_be_tweeted! • 7 minutes ago

The only thing worse than this no-talent g00k are the idiots who think he’s talented. Vanilla Ice is Frank Sinatra compared to this dog-eater.”

:lol:

• Sonagi
    5:38 pm on December 7th, 2012 59

An oldie but goodie:

5:42 pm on December 7th, 2012 60

Well, to be fair, although PSY tried really hard to avoid his duty to his country, he still ended up serving. So we have to give him that. At least he didn’t turn traitor and abandon his country over a silly 2 year service commitment. So in that regard, I have more respect for PSY than Tom whose love of country, and his culture, rings hollow.

• tbonetylr
    5:47 pm on December 7th, 2012 61

# 52,
    The MTV link asked “What do you think of Psy’s apology?”

I don’t accept it for 5 reasons.

#1) If the situation was reversed Koreans would NEVER accept it for numerous reasons. One being 100 bows to the ground weren’t included.

#2)”As a proud South Korean who was educated in the United States and lived there for a very significant part of my life, I understand the sacrifices American servicemen and women have made to protect freedom and democracy in my country and around the world.”

He was “educated in America and understands the sacrifices” but still said what he did.

#3) “- from eight years ago -”
    As though time is suppose to absolve him. It doesn’t matter how long ago it was since he has NEVER had to answer for saying what he did until now.

#4)”…was part of a deeply emotional reaction to the war in Iraq and the killing of two innocent Korean civilians that was part of the overall antiwar sentiment shared by others around the world at that time,”

The “deeply emotional reaction” was shared by “others around the world” but not Koreans? As though he said what he did for “others around the world” but NOT Koreans.

#5) “I have learned that though music, our universal language we can all come together as a culture of humanity and I hope that you will accept my apology.”

He doesn’t know how to spell using the “universal language.” It’s not “though music” it’s “through music.” :roll:

• Tom
    5:51 pm on December 7th, 2012 62

Leon, are you accusing me of being draft dodger?

I resent that. :lol:

• Kangaji
    6:02 pm on December 7th, 2012 63

#61: Thanks for responding to my post.

6:05 pm on December 7th, 2012 64

62. I think you meant you “resemble” that. :D

• tbonetylr
    7:24 pm on December 7th, 2012 65

A blog titled “English Spectrum” caused an Anti-English Spectrum Korean hate group that later pushed for and got discriminatory HIV/AIDS testing passed through the Korean National Assembly/Immigration for native English teachers from 7 countries. At the blog an unknown commenter said unkind things about Korean women which Korean men then said worse things about Korean women because they danced with white/black men at a bar.

Psy says this(per Marmot’s Hole)…
    “the translation of the lyrics went easy on PSY. As MTV pointed out, “a Korean employee for MTV News, for instance, pointed out that Psy actually rapped ‘bitches’ instead of ‘Yankees.’” Which is about right, although perhaps a better translation would be “Western bitches.” The term that really got me, though, is kojaengi, or “big noser,” a term of racial abuse directed at white people. Back in October, when word of this first surfaced, Myongji University professor Kang Gyu-hyeong (writing into a conservative news outlet, admittedly) was horrified, calling the line “딸래미 애미 며느리 애비 코쟁이 모두 죽여” not only anti-American, but anti-human.”

• Tom
    7:28 pm on December 7th, 2012 66

Talking about Hate, Tbone. Here are what Americans were saying (before this story blew up), when Psy was chosen to host the American Music Award. Pretty interesting I say.

Americans are the only ones innocent? I don’t think so. But now Americans have an excuse to go after him to ensure he fails.

• Setnaffa
    7:33 pm on December 7th, 2012 67

Why is it all of Tom’s strawman arguments smell like the aft end of a steer?

• tbonetylr
    12:11 am on December 8th, 2012 68

# 66 Tom,
    Why don’t you give me some quotes from your link? But it all balances out with the Marmot’s Hole(white American) and other Korea Do-Gooders keeping it all shush quiet/not blogging about it until 2 months after he knew about it.

• Yorgo
    3:35 am on December 8th, 2012 69

Tom: Think outside of the 민족 for once. No one cares about the success or failure of your “race”. Psy turned out to be a fraud and phony, no biggie. But you can’t actually be shocked if a few Americans might be annoyed by this. I mean, Koreans organize enormous boycotts if they lose a football match. Psy’s time was just about up anyways, this has just hastened his end a little sooner.

• guitard
    5:58 am on December 8th, 2012 70

Yorgo wrote:

Yorgo ~ you are aware that Tom is Canadian . . . right?

• Yorgo
    6:03 am on December 8th, 2012 71

Guitard:

Oh, even better. Then he has actually no stake, point, reasoning in this whole thing. Just a Troll.

In any case, it still applies; just delete “your” and replace with “their”.

11:22 am on December 8th, 2012 72

For everyone following this story in the comments section, I have since published an additional posting in regards to PSY’s recent apology. You can read it at the below link:

• Troy Kim
    3:45 am on December 10th, 2012 73

It’s sad. American people do not know what really happened to the two 14year old school girls. Those American soldiers who ran down the girls with military tank got acquitted and go free without any punishment. The court martial dropped the charges and completely ignored the case and that fuel the protests among south Korean people. Not just because girls were killed.

• Teadrinker
    3:55 am on December 10th, 2012 74

#73,

They got killed in a traffic accident, like so many other pedestrians in South Korea every year.

• Teadrinker
    3:56 am on December 10th, 2012 75

#69,

Don’t use words like 민족 with Tom, he’s already having a hard time making sense of English. Don’t throw another foreign language at him.

• Ess Tii Eph Yu
    6:58 pm on December 18th, 2012 76

Here’s a wonderful little Golden Apple for Thomas of Canadia:

Additionally?:

Any more nuggets you want from me? Contact me here:

Here:

Or here:

Tom, take all your questions about your “Hatred” of “United States” here, and I’ll happily answer you. :lol:

• Ess Tii Eph Yu
    7:01 pm on December 18th, 2012 77

Call me “Travis” btw. ;-)

• Exclusive: PSY`s Anti-America Protesting Past? « Idle Wordship – Slightly Political. Mostly Relevent.
    10:23 pm on January 6th, 2013 78

[...] following the 2002 acquittal of the American soldiers; and the second, PSY’s highly-provocative anti-American military performance during a 2004 protest concert in Seoul, where the entertainer’s vitriol was directed towards [...]

• Denny
    10:50 pm on January 11th, 2013 79

Jackie Chan joins friend PSY and makes anti-American comments

Recent Jackie Chan anti-Americanism comments have gotten the “Rush Hour” star a wealth of criticism from many. Unbeknownst to many Americans, Jackie Chan is a strong supporter of the Chinese Communist Party. Lately, there has been much criticism over the censorship of a popular Chinese newspaper.

On Jan. 10., the Washington Post reported on a Chinese interview in which Chan calls the United States “the most corrupt country in the world.” He also stated his anger with Chinese people that openly criticize their country. He then went on to say that he is very careful to only praise China when doing U.S. interviews.

4:29 am on January 12th, 2013 80

Well, if you hang out in the film industry of Hollywood and New York all the time…

• Gangnam Style singer rapped about killing American soldiers | Conservatives for America
    8:02 pm on January 20th, 2013 81

[...] and ROKDROP have much [...]

Bad Behavior has blocked 31038 access attempts in the last 7 days.