Avatar of GI KoreaBy on December 6th, 2012 at 11:31 pm

Korea Finder 46-12

So who knows where this picture was taken?

Korea Finder Leader’s Board:

1. Kushibo – 13

2. VAGN – 10

3. Leon Laporte – 6

4. Ut Videam – 4

5. Comfortable.chairs – 365. Julius – 2

6. Sturgee – 1

7. JoeC – 1

7. Joe – 1

7. Casanova – 1

7. Bulgasari – 1

7. Salim – 1

7. Sturgee – 1

7. Kangaji – 1

The person with the most points at the end of the year of the weekly Korea Finder contest will win a book or DVD of their choice from Amazon.com. Also note that if you have a picture you think would make for a great Korea Finder feel free to send it in to me.

Tags:
  • 코리아
    10:46 pm on December 6th, 2012 1

Gapyong Valley as I learned about in this very interesting battle history write-up:

• kushibo
    11:19 pm on December 6th, 2012 2

Yangsuri (but I think 코리아 got it).

• Teadrinker
    1:55 pm on December 8th, 2012 3

Kapyong Valley.

• Teadrinker
    2:35 pm on December 8th, 2012 4

More precisely, the peak of Hill 677 is hidden out of the frame to the left and the peak of Hill 504 is out of the frame to the right.

Picture was taken behind the railing, 50m down the road from the μ œμ„€μžμž¬λ³΄κ΄€μ‹œμ„€, by the way. :smile:

• Teadrinker
    3:24 pm on December 8th, 2012 5

…I took the very same picture in November of 2011. We must have been standing at exactly the same spot.

• MTB Rider
    3:36 pm on December 8th, 2012 6

I never log on early enough to take a stab at these, but what’s up with the leaderboard? Comfortable.chairs has 365, his team mate Julius has 2? :grin:

Anyways, there is a thin possibility that VAGN could edge out Kushibo by the end of the year.

• Kangaji
    6:02 pm on December 8th, 2012 7

코리아 ν™”μ΄νŒ…! :mrgreen:

• Teadrinker
    6:36 pm on December 8th, 2012 8

#7,

He’s lucky I hadn’t checked earlier. I posted my comment the moment I saw it, not even taking time to read the previous comments.

I recognized the picture right away since I took a picture from the same spot a year ago (you can’t miss it, the spot is a hop away from the “Gapyeong Ecopia” billboard and the statue of what looks like a large raccoon dog to me).

• Teadrinker
    6:40 pm on December 8th, 2012 9

…heck, you can even see the tree at the bottom left of this picture in mine. The two pictures are virtually identical, so much so that I had to check to make sure it wasn’t mine (I’ve shared it with a few people, and so it might have found its way on the internet). Weird, eh?

• Glans
    10:18 am on January 2nd, 2013 10

The new year is here. When does kushibo get his prize?

Bad Behavior has blocked 35825 access attempts in the last 7 days.