Avatar of GI KoreaBy on December 6th, 2012 at 6:43 pm

Sexual Assault Charges Dropped Against Camp Casey Soldier

Like I said when this incident first was reported, it is best to way and see how things play out when it comes to these types of he said she said incidents in the ville:

Prosecutors have dropped the case against a U.S. soldier who was under investigation in the alleged attempted sexual assault of a bar employee near Camp Casey.

Officials connected to the case said a financial settlement was paid to the Korean woman on behalf of the 2nd Infantry Division soldier prior to any indictment being issued.

Under South Korean law, officials said, this is the type of case where the alleged victim’s cooperation is required to move forward, so the settlement agreement essentially ends it.  [Stars & Stripes]

You can read more details at the link.

Tags: , , , ,
  • Fanwarrior
    6:47 am on December 7th, 2012 1

“it is best to way and see how things play out”
    He paid a settlement, it means he did it. Not sure what there was to wait and see there..the only difference is we don’t get to hear the sordid details.

• Tom
    10:18 am on December 7th, 2012 2

Yeap. It looks like there was a habi between the criminal rapist and the victim, involving financial compensation for the victim, in return for dropping of the case. This does not mean he’s not guilty, just proves the opposite, but he won’t be punished. He paid off the girl.
    :lol:

• The Joker
    10:48 am on December 7th, 2012 3

Thanks for the info, Tom. So professional Korean prostitutes want the money up front but the amateur ones are happy to be paid later? Cool.

• Paul K
    1:28 pm on December 7th, 2012 4

I don’t know guys. If the choice was put to me to pay a couple of million won to avoid a trial in Korean court I would pay double just to make sure.
    Did he do it? Maybe. Did he want to avoid a trial? Hell yes, and you would too.

• Rich V
    3:07 pm on December 7th, 2012 5

#2 Now, depending on his rank, he has an Article 15,an Official file L.O.R. and maybe a chapter just waiting for him. Whether he did it or not,2ID is going to crucify him. The Yang Galbo got paid, probably before and definitely after. I thought only Pinays worked in the clubs nowadays?

5:37 pm on December 7th, 2012 6

I have paid for an incident in which I was not guilty. It was the only way out as I had no witness on my side. It’s called blackmail.

• Tom
    5:53 pm on December 7th, 2012 7

So who did you rape, Leon?

6:02 pm on December 7th, 2012 8

7. A Korean guy said I “ran over his foot” on my motorcycle. There is no way I could have ran over just his foot without running over the rest of him. But him and his buddies swore that’s what happened. They had seen and seized an opportunity. I couldn’t afford to have an incident with my job, so my Korean friend advised me to pay, they were able to negotiate the price down quite a bit. When we went to the hospital the guy was laughing and hoping up and down the stairs. My Korean friend really wanted to kick his ass. We handed him the money and left. That was the end of it. It wasn’t worth fighting. If you had ever lived in Korea as an adult, you would know these things happen to Koreans and foreigners with startling regularity. Although I could see it serving a purpose in some cases, the blood money system, as currently applied, is a gateway for corruption.

So, answering your question, it was I who was raped.

• Tom
    6:43 pm on December 7th, 2012 9

Have you ever seen a rapist admit to a rape Leon? They all say they are innocent. Sure you are. :lol:

• MTB Rider
    6:46 pm on December 7th, 2012 10

That, or they say they were drunk. That’s grounds for dismissal in Korea, you know.

Or you would, if you actually lived here, Tom.

• Setnaffa
    7:31 pm on December 7th, 2012 11

Tom is just a guy who wished he was Korean…

• Kingkitty
    2:03 am on December 8th, 2012 12

We have to let excuse Tom’s comments because he has been drinking (why else would he consistently say such ignorant crap?)so we cannot hold him responsible

• The Joker
    10:07 am on December 8th, 2012 13

No wait! You dummies all missed the truth here. You can fu(k some Korean bi+ch any way you want. It doesn’t matter if she is some random middle school girl off the street. MAYBE, if you get caught, you just have to figure out the payment later. How great is that!?!

If some (unt takes the cash, she is still a whore even if the price is more than you might pay if you negotiate the deal before sticking it in and pumping her dry.

People travel across the world and pay big money to s(rew some teenage skank. You can come to Korea, s(rew some sweet schoolgirl while she isn’t even expecting it in a library or bus stop or in a dark alley on the way home from middle school. Oh YEAH! I’m rubbing my meat as I type this!

If you don’t get out of the country before you get caught because you are some stupid soldier or English teacher, you simply pay whatever the going rate is for teen snatch. It isn’t so much compared to official prostitutes of any quality and it is much cheaper than a real wife.

This is better than whores if you can keep from getting caught, and if you get caught, just pay and start over again.

Tom, you are the GREATEST for pointing this out. Korea is the Rape Kingdom and the victims are in on it for fun and profit. Tom is MY HERO! I LOVE YOU TOM! YOU ARE THE WITH ME LIKE A BROTHER AGAINST THOSE KOREAN BIT(HES!

If I had only known this in my military days, I wouldn’t have spent all my money on those Filipina whores. I am buying my ticket back to Korea NOW. I am going to get me some of that teenage snat(h, There is NO WAY I would get that in America for a few thousand dollars.

HELL YEAH!

Bad Behavior has blocked 32887 access attempts in the last 7 days.