This is a collection of articles from my ongoing series describing the various attacks and other provocations carried out by the North Korean regime over the decades. Some of these provocations are well known while many others have been long forgotten. This ongoing series is an attempt to help people today remember the sacrifices of those who came before us that stood their watch to ensure freedom in South Korea.
- The 2002 West Sea Naval Battle
- The 1996 Spy Submarine Incident
- The 1976 DMZ Axe Murder Incident
- The 1969 EC-121 Shootdown
- The 1968 Truck Ambush
- The 1968 USS Pueblo Incident
- The 1968 Blue House Raid
- The 1967 Camp Liberty Bell Attack
- The 1967 Camp Walley Barracks Bombing
- The 1966 Bloody DMZ Shootout
Note: If you have a recommendation for a future DMZ Flashpoints article please leave a comment.