Avatar of GI KoreaBy on January 29th, 2013 at 1:52 pm

Picture of the Day: BoA Looking Good In Referee Shorts

Singer BoA poses at a press event before a solo concert in Seoul on Sunday.

Via the Chosun Ilbo.

• BBBBBBBBBBell
    3:45 pm on January 29th, 2013 1

Those…stripes… :twisted: :twisted:

• sam timmerman
    4:15 pm on January 29th, 2013 2

why do korean girls think that looking like a hooker is appealing ? I have no idea of where they get fashion ideas, but they all tend to look like hookers

• Teadrinker
    6:22 pm on January 29th, 2013 3

She used to be so cute until she got cheek and nose implants.

• kushibo
    7:15 pm on January 29th, 2013 4

Going on the assumption that K-pop and Korean TV/movies are not yet having that strong an influence on the US, I’m going to surmise that it’s still happening the other way around.

My point: Have you seen what girls are wearing in the past year or so? The big thing now is a sleeveless tank top-like shirt where the hole for the arms is cut so low that the girl’s bra and entire side is almost completely visible. This is not a one-off but the norm here in Hawaii, California, and Nevada. That hooker trend with the shorts and all that… it’s bit time in the US.

• kushibo
    7:17 pm on January 29th, 2013 5

teadrinker, I agree with you about the plastic surgery. Some very attractive people have gone down a notch or ruined their looks altogether (강혜정, for example) with unneeded plastic surgery.

• keyinjpop
    10:18 pm on January 29th, 2013 6

She looks old for her age. :cry:

10:19 pm on January 29th, 2013 7

2. In the Korean entertainment industry there is a very fine line between being a talent and being a hooker. There are definitely similarities. :razz:

/doesn’t look like any hooker I ever saw.

• Graeme Jelly
    11:08 pm on January 29th, 2013 8

She just keeps on keeping on, that girl

• Baek In-je
    8:02 pm on January 30th, 2013 9

I’ll bet without makeup and up close, her face would look horrible. She looks like one of the GREYS, with makeup.

• kangaji
    5:53 am on January 31st, 2013 10

I would so take BOA out to TGIF in that outfit.

• Onezime
    7:06 am on January 31st, 2013 11

#9,
    Possibly. Great legs, though…But, that’s not exactly exceptional in Korea.

• Baek In-je
    11:54 pm on January 31st, 2013 12

@11,
    Concur.
    She, like most Koreans, look like they got dressed in the dark AND are color blind.
    @Kangaji,
    I am not sure I get the joke. Explain please.

• Kangaji
    8:12 am on February 1st, 2013 13

#12: Stripes man. All TGIF waitresses wear red striped outfits. As soon as we sat down a voice would come out of her pants asking if I’d like to start out with an appetizer or go straight to the main course.

Bad Behavior has blocked 31197 access attempts in the last 7 days.