North Korea Has Double the Number of Mobile Missile Launchers Than Previously Thought

» by in: North Korea

Via KBS Global:

The U.S. Department of Defense presumes North Korea has up to 200 mobile missile launchers.

According to a report submitted to the U.S. Congress by the Pentagon, North Korea appears to have up to 100 short-range missiles launchers such as KN-02 and Scud, up to 50 medium-range Nodong missiles launchers, and up to 50 long-range Musudan missiles launchers.

The figure is double the estimate by South Korean military and intelligence authorities, which calculated that the North has up to 94 missiles.

The U.S. report also presumed that the North has 51-hundred multiple rocket launchers, while the South estimated 48-hundred in its 2012 defense white paper. [KBS Global]

• Baek, In-je
    11:17 am on May 17th, 2013 1

I am posting on my blog about why I have left korea and have decided never to return.

• TheKorean
    11:38 am on May 17th, 2013 2

Hey Baek, why don’t you stop bitching and moaning and just leave. Noone cares. :lol:

• TxL8r
    3:45 pm on May 17th, 2013 3

Do not feed the troll. You will regret it.

• Baek, In-je
    5:03 pm on May 17th, 2013 4

I already left Thekorean. Not so good at reading comprehension, huh? And I don’t bitch and moan; that’s what your mom does when she meats me…a little more moan than bitch, if you get me (wink wink).

• 1488666ahhssss
    11:37 pm on May 17th, 2013 5

baekinje, hope you die soon, retard

• Leon Laporte
    11:42 pm on May 17th, 2013 6

5. World class comeback! Well thought out with just the right amount of douchiness.

The previous 5 posts read like the transcript from the last north/south conference so I guess it’s appropriate to the thread.

BTW, regarding the subject, Oh Noes!!! Twice as many crappy rockets as we thought!!!one!!!1!!! That’s it, I gotta get out of here!!eleventy!!1!

• MTB Rider
    2:26 am on May 18th, 2013 7

Oh My God! The North Koreans just fired off three, count them, THREE missiles! The world ends in three, two, one…

In the words of Leon LaPorte: “Oh Noes!!!”

Meh, whatever. :|

What to do, what to do…

Ah, got it! Order a beer, and ask for more peanuts. That’s the ticket…

• Baek, In-je
    10:28 am on May 18th, 2013 8

“baekinje, hope you die soon, retard”

I nominate this for comment of the month. It is articulate, even in its crudeness. It is right to the point, pithy, and right on target. You, sir, are an excellent writer. Like most Koreans, tactful, thoughtful, and always ALWAY polite to others.

• Denny
    5:13 pm on May 19th, 2013 9

All provided for by China.

• jim
    7:47 pm on May 19th, 2013 10

yeah, but are they real?

Bad Behavior has blocked 31536 access attempts in the last 7 days.