Is Video of Expats Abusing A Korean Woman A Hoax?

I have been waiting to post on the video of expats behaving badly to a Korean woman until more information comes out in regards to the authenticity of the video.

The video has gone viral around the world now and the biggest question remains whether it is real or not.  The Korea Herald recently reported that the video was a hoax:

An online video showing a Korean woman apparently being harassed by a group of Western men in a nightclub was staged, two men who say they acted in the video have claimed.

The video, which has caused outrage online in recent days and appeared in Korean and foreign media including the Washington Post webpage, appears to show a number of men sexually and verbally harassing an intoxicated Korean woman. The men are shown cursing at the woman, filming her chest and forcing her own finger up her nose and into her mouth.

Some Internet users criticized the woman as being “obsessed with white guys” or claimed “what you get is what you deserve.” Others said she was embarrassing her country, calling her a “kimchi girl,” a degrading term used for Korean women.

After it attracted thousands of angry comments from local netizens and was picked up by Korean media, Max Fisher of the Washington Post wrote about the video on his official blog on Monday. His post has in turn been written about by numerous Korean media outlets.

Two men, however, separately contacted The Korea Herald claiming that the video was edited and was in fact part of a series of short horror films shot in 2011. One of the men said that the video had been shot to show the “horror” of how society treats people with physical deformities. In the controversial video, the men are also shown ridiculing the young woman over the condition of her teeth.  [Korea Herald]

However, Max Fisher over at the Washington Post which was one of the first media figures outside of Korea to report on the video implies that the hoaxers are the hoaxers.  So once again we are back to square one on this, but the video looks authentic to me.  It could be the individuals in the video are trying to cover their tracks in fear of being identified and retaliated against by netizens.  The bigger issue with this I believe is why is the international media reporting about a video of some dopes acting like jerks?  Everyday there are people doing things far worse, but with this the international media is wasting their time with these idiots.  This is something for YouTube and blogs to post about, not the international media in my opinion.

You can read much more about this over at the Marmot’s Hole.

Tags: ,
  • tbonetylr
    10:14 pm on July 17th, 2013 1

Sounds like Max Fisher is the hoaxer and you can add lazy on top of it.

• Smokes
    10:21 pm on July 17th, 2013 2

The weird thing I don’t get is what’s up with the teeth [fake teeth]? Hard to see but it looks like they were either red-stained halfway up to the gumline. The anon source claming that this was scripted mentioned they used fake teeth but still I’ve never seen fake teeth like that and what point did that serve?

Fake? Real? Who knows and who cares because it’s no secret there are some serious a-holes out there and the lesson is not to be one of them.

Sidenote: If I were directing a vid like this I’d of had her sporting some of those fake redneck teeth, those are hilarious. :D

• kushibo
    10:39 pm on July 17th, 2013 3

If it’s not a hoax, these guys are grade-A aholes.

If it’s not a hoax, these guys are still grade-A aholes for doing the Westerner-in-Asia equivalent of Infamous & Andy.

• Star Jjang
    10:43 pm on July 17th, 2013 4

Sounds like archive material for Global Douchebags dot com…

I doubt there is anything that can be done, but it is a big indicator that society has gone to shit. Stay out of the shithole…

• Smokes
    2:15 am on July 18th, 2013 5

By the way, I’m getting pretty tired of hearing the word “misogynist” in all its various forms.

Really tired of all these bloated-headed bloggers trying to sound smart and using this word.

It’s becoming as common as comparing stuff to the Nazis or Hitler.

:evil:

• Bulgasari
    5:39 am on July 18th, 2013 6

King Baeksu pointed out to me that, while Max Fisher’s Twitter feed linked to above states this – “The guy who claims to be an actor who staged the Korean harassment video is telling people he sent me the name of the director. He didn’t.” – in the comments to the WaPo article, “thelastknownsurvivor,” who correctly described where the video was shot and also said it was staged, said merely “I have also sent an email to Max Fisher offering him the directors name.” Those are not exactly the same.

In a further comment, “thelastknownsurvivor” says:

“I am still waiting from a response from the writer Max Fisher. I sent him a message on facebook which has been seen and not responded to. I also sent him a message on twitter as a response to him saying I did not send him a message and he did not respond to that. I have made an effort to contact him and give him information. Why has he not responded to or tried to contact me?”

He said, she said at this point, but Fisher hasn’t shown much interest in the story in the past day, even though his report led to a much larger media response in Korea (15+ reports) than the 4 reports when the video was first discovered, and among the 3,300 comments on Yonhap’s piece is stuff like “get stabbed to death, American motherf*ckers” and “I wanted to tear apart the Yankee bastards!!”

• Liz
    6:50 am on July 18th, 2013 7

THIS supposedly had a “director” and was “scripted”? :shock:

Yeah. I don’t buy it.

• Tom
    7:13 am on July 18th, 2013 8

Total BS that this was staged acting. This is typical of how western expats act and think in Korea. It just happens that they were foolish enough to film themselves and uploaded themselves onto the internet. Now the excuses are coming in, as usual. Big surprise there. :roll:

• ChickenHead
    7:33 am on July 18th, 2013 9

Maybe it is part of a viral ad campaign for the new Korean “found footage” blockbuster Palanomal Actibity.

• Smokes
    8:23 am on July 18th, 2013 10

#7: Liz, I find it depressing for humans as a whole that we’d sooner believe we’d do this to one another rather than be skeptical right off that it was legitimate and seek proof. I say humans because as #8 (Tom) proves, filthy trolls flourish off of this type of stuff. :???:

• Liz
    8:41 am on July 18th, 2013 11

#10: I tend to be pretty skeptical in general…but really, reasonability test: who would write a script like this? If it was intended to be funny…well, as you mentioned the redneck teeth (ugly teeth were sold in South Korea when I was there) would have been appropriate. I can’t even see (from this supposed ‘directed angle) what he’s talking about with the teeth.

I agree with you on filthy trolls flourishing, but…sometimes people troll the internet and sometimes people also treat humans badly. They’re probably a lot of the same people, double every despicable troll changes his persona from awesome human to @sshat only when he/she sits at the keyboard.

• Liz
    8:42 am on July 18th, 2013 12

Not double, I meant doubt.

• G.I. G.I. Joe
    8:45 am on July 18th, 2013 13

“I find it depressing for humans as a whole that we’d sooner believe we’d do this to one another rather than be skeptical right off that it was legitimate and seek proof.”

I take it that you found it depressing for humans as a whole that we’d sooner believe that two aberrant cases could do this to another rather than be skeptical right off that it was legitimate and seek proof.

What I find particularly depressing is that the Korean netizenry could blow this up with their rage over how foreign men treat Korean women into an international story rather than 1) see this as two aberrant cases and 2) be skeptical right off that it was legitimate and seek proof.

• kushibo
    8:46 am on July 18th, 2013 14

Liz, what if it was meant (by the director) to be incendiary and he duped the “actors” into thinking it was something more innocuous?

It’s plausible.

• Liz
    8:48 am on July 18th, 2013 15

#14: I hadn’t thought of that. I suppose it is plausible.

• Tom
    8:55 am on July 18th, 2013 16

What was the message of this ‘movie’? They say to show the societal reality of how people are treated due to their physical imperfections.

uh-huh… ;-) Sounds totally made up to me. :roll:

Watch that video, is that the message you get from the ‘movie’?

What I do see are racism, sexual assault, harassment, deliberate humiliation of the woman due to her sex and her race – there’s nothing in there that gives off the impression that her physical flaw, the bad teeth, was the focal point of the problem or the movie. None at all. The humiliation began well before the teeth was revealed.

But the angry expats all want to get on the bandwagon and push this toward the hoax theory. Why? Because they’re desperate for an excuse or explanation to say they would never act like that. So now those perverts in the video are coming up with an excuse, and everyone desperately wanting that to be true, are falling into the lie, deep down knowing full well that’s bull sh*t. :roll:

• Smokes
    8:59 am on July 18th, 2013 17

#11: Liz, who’d write something like that? Ever see “I Spit on Your Grave”? Or the lesser known but incredibly more disgusting “Cannibal Holocaust”? :oops: :cry: :???: :sad: :shock:

#14: I thought about that as well but I’m leaning more towards legit while hoping I’m wrong and it just was someone’s bizarre idea of scripted entertainment.

• Ole Tanker
    9:09 am on July 18th, 2013 18

I once had Korean neighbors, couple in their late 30′s maybe early 40′s, you could hear the husband beating his wife and her wimpering in pain.

The whole neighborhood could hear it.

No one seemed to care.

• Jake
    9:12 am on July 18th, 2013 19

was she a hooker? likely..imagine a korean woman getting drunk around expats..she must be one of those hunt them westeen guys

• Smokes
    9:21 am on July 18th, 2013 20

#13 GI GI Joe, the combination of being allowed to speak as raw as you want plus that they’re fed healthy helpings of nationalistic BS it doesn’t surprise me. What I like is the amount of pretenders coming out of the woodwork back in the US, here’s one I saw on a US news site:

“When I first seen it I got very angry and upset. I am South Korean but was Born and raised in the Bronx. In the PJ’s. I never been to Korea before but I wish I was there to hurt one of these fools.”

He’s South Korean eh? Born where? Raised where? Never been where? If he’d of said he was born and raised in Canada I’d of thought it was a certain someone else.

• Liz
    9:23 am on July 18th, 2013 21

#16: “Ever see “I Spit on Your Grave”? Or the lesser known but incredibly more disgusting “Cannibal Holocaust”?
    No. Don’t think I want to! :shock:

#17: We must have lived in the same neighborhood.

• Tom
    11:05 am on July 18th, 2013 22

uh-huh… ;-) Sounds totally made up to me. :roll:

Watch that video, is that the message you get from the ‘movie’?

But the angry expats all want to get on the bandwagon and push this toward the hoax theory. Why? Because they’re desperate for an excuse or explanation to say they would never act like that. So now those perverts in the video are coming up with an excuse, and everyone desperately wanting that to be true, are falling into the lie, deep down knowing full well that’s a lie. :roll:

• Simon The Good
    1:34 pm on July 18th, 2013 23

Why did someone post this on the internet now? Good question that remains unanswered.

• Very Tiny Tim
    3:38 pm on July 18th, 2013 24

This is how it went down:

Random Korean ajoshi in a bar in Itaewon with video camera: Here’s 20,000 won for each of you. Act like jerks.
    Dude 1: Duh,Okay.
    Dude 2: You mean be myself? Duh, wow. Easy money.

• Very Tiny Tim
    3:41 pm on July 18th, 2013 25

22- Attach a hidden camera to yourself somewhere and walk into a Korean room salon and make a video about how Korean, Japanese, and Chinese men treat the women there. What kind of behavior do you think you’d see?

• Jinro Dukkohbi
    4:05 am on July 19th, 2013 26

My take on it possibly being ‘staged’ was for use the all the Toms out there to have some more anti-foreigner axes to grind. Either way, it was stupid – stupid if it was real and stupid if some foreigners collaborated with the professional anti-foreigner protesters to ‘stage’ this. The whole issue has become so muddy now that I wonder if we’ll ever really know.

Also agree with #25 – yes, guys shouldn’t EVER treat women like that, but what you see here (and worse) goes on constantly in room salons and other such places by the local populace all the time. The only reason this particular footage is such inflammatory news is because it involves foreigners…

• Jinro Dukkohbi
    4:06 am on July 19th, 2013 27

for use BY – !@#ing auto-correct…

• Tom
    6:40 am on July 19th, 2013 28

“but what you see here (and worse) goes on constantly in room salons and other such places by the local populace all the time”

How do you know this stuff goes on constantly in room salons? Have you been to one? :roll:

• G.I. G.I. Joe
    8:50 am on July 19th, 2013 29

@28 Tom, I’ve never been to a room salon, but I’ve gone out with Koreans who have told me what goes on in room salons. I don’t know whether they thought it was just guy talk, but I was shocked by how nonchalantly they told me what went on.

After, the fellow foreigners I was with told me how easily Korean salarymen in their classes talk about what they did the night before. They openly discuss the times, locations, costs, the team building aspects of it, who paid, how much. Perhaps you have never been to Korea, but the room salons/barbershops/glass houses/talking bars/… are such a part of Korean culture that Korean men don’t find it strange to openly talk about them even outside of hushed tones in the locker room.

• Simon The Good
    1:52 pm on July 19th, 2013 30

They allowed themselves to be videotaped acting like scumbags without having any idea where that footage would end up or how it would be used. Does the word STUPID sum it up?

• kushibo
    5:39 pm on July 19th, 2013 31

The thing that makes me believe it was staged is the infinity-wave flow of the camera during the filming. This is atypical of handheld amateur video but quite common in on-the-scene videos filmed for Korean television programs. It is designed to make the scene less static and therefore more interesting. Thus, it appears to me that the person behind the camera was trained in Korean video/filmmaking.

• Surfer
    6:22 pm on July 19th, 2013 32

I have nearly 99% success ratio with Korean ho’s. They are so easy to jump in the sack with. Just go up to one of those college babes at Shinchon or Hongdae and ask those girls something in English looking really innocent. They try to listen to you. They love to speak with a white guy with a blond hair in English because they like white guys and want to practice their English skills. Yes ! Korean girls love to have sex with white men. They are very good in bed and they would do anything you asked.

Just go up to them and ask for her beaver. She’d say okay in a heartbeat. They are so tasty and fine.

• kushibo
    7:51 pm on July 19th, 2013 33

Surfer, are you really a white guy with a blond hair?

• Surfer
    8:01 pm on July 19th, 2013 34

#33, Yeah. Are you jealous? I tell you those Korean bitxxs love blond hairs on both heads. ;-) They are so easy. Any white guy who visit Korea should head over to Hongdae, Gangnam Station, or Shinchon and get some hot Korean beaver. They are open to us all !!! for Free !!

• tbonetylr
    9:24 pm on July 20th, 2013 35

Commenter “Ben” stated,
    Art. 4 of the ICERD, to which Korea is a party, says “States Parties condemn all propaganda . . . which attempt[s] to justify or promote racial hatred and discrimination in any form”. Further, the government “[s]hall declare an offence punishable by law” if it is an “incitement to racial discrimination . . . against any race or group of persons of another colour or ethnic origin”.

• tbonetylr
    9:45 pm on July 20th, 2013 36

Uh huh, S. Korean gov’t warns Koreans of western men mentality.
    “New Media Rock Stars reports that South Korea has issued a public service announcement warning about “the Western mentality” towards women.”

Maybe, maybe not? If not, then certainly indirectly and with an up/down nod and long time acceptance:

Below is a quote from “Today’s Facebook Video Update” – Gusts of Popular Feeling

“Yonhap is a publicly funded news agency, KBS and MBC are public broadcasting companies, and YTN is a private company whose major stockholders are government-related agencies. And there have most certainly been articles by these outlets decrying western males (and perhaps even the ‘western mentality’) for years, such as KBS’s lengthy news report titled “‘Out of Control Foreign English Teacher’ Teaches Class while High and Commits Sexual Molestation,” or MBC reports like this one warning Korean women of the dangers of relationships with white males, or this one on the “endless” crimes of foreign teachers, or the YTN report titled “Scandalous behavior of foreigners on weekend nights in Hongdae… police just watch,” which states that “the area around Hongik University, limelighted as a street of romance and youth, is becoming a lawless zone,” or Yonhap’s assertion that one city’s reputation had been hurt by fat, lazy, argumentative foreign teachers or its assertion that hordes of unfit western teachers were running amok in Korean classrooms.”

• kushibo
    9:57 pm on July 20th, 2013 37

tbonetylr quoted Popular Gusts:

MBC isn’t private? Technically at least, but probably in practical terms as well?

• tbonetylr
    10:26 pm on July 20th, 2013 38

Wikipedia says it was twice gov’t funded and the KT reported that it was during the Mad Cow fiasco. In July of 2012 the LA Times also said it was public.
    ‘South Korea broadcasters keep up strike for media independence’
    If it’s not now, it was in the past and it has a history of white men mentality progaganda.

Wikipedia:
    The Munhwa Broadcasting Corporation (MBC; Korean: 문화방송주식회사; Hanja: 文化放送; Munhwa Bangsong Jushikhoesa, literally “Cultural Broadcasting Corporation”) is one of four major national South Korean television and radio networks, and is the oldest among all commercial broadcasting networks in South Korea. Munhwa is the Korean word for “culture”. Its flagship terrestrial television station is Channel 11 (LCN) for Digital.

Twice government owned, the network is managed by the Foundation of Broadcast Culture (which owns 70% of the company’s stock), while the Jung-Su Scholarship Foundation owns 30%. MBC receives no government subsidy, and derives its income almost entirely from commercial advertising. It has 19 regional stations, and 10 subsidiaries. The network evolved from Busan Munhwa Broadcasting Corporation, the first private broadcasting corporation in the country. As of 2011, MBC has over 4,000 employees. It has provided terrestrial digital TV service in the ATSC format since 2001, and T-DMB (Digital Multimedia Broadcasting) service since 2005.

• kushibo
    12:37 am on July 21st, 2013 39

tbonertylr, the Wikipedia article does not say when it was twice government owned” and the LAT’s John Glionna would appear to contradict other information when he refers to the commercial broadcaster as public.

• Smokes
    12:19 pm on July 25th, 2013 40

It’s being said over at the Marmot’s Hole that the video was definitely a scripted product. Here’s the thing though, you’ll just have to take Rob’s word for it because they’re not going to show anyone anything. :|

• John in NY
    1:15 pm on July 25th, 2013 41

#40, so we lack the definitive proof but all evidence so far was pointing it to being a hoax by a wide margin.

• Smokes
    1:49 pm on July 25th, 2013 42

Only the word of a couple bloggers who say they’ve seen additional footage. After the whole Lance Armstrong thing I’m not so willing to just believe people, especially when they claim to have actual proof but refuse to bring it to light.

• Simon The Good
    3:54 pm on July 25th, 2013 43

New footage debunks club ‘abuse’ video

• tbonetylr
    4:20 pm on July 25th, 2013 44

Same old story, Korean males setting up foreign males to spread their hate on western males. That’s some real entwined BS that most male expats wouldn’t even think possible in the human brain this 21st century. Gotta hand it to the Koreans. :???:

• John in NY
    5:30 pm on July 25th, 2013 45

In fairness there are some douches that make stories like this believable.

• kushibo
    11:22 pm on July 25th, 2013 46

John in NY wrote:

In fairness there are some douches that make stories like this believable.

Yeah, well, if one has to make up fake douches to draw attention to the real douches, then maybe the real douches aren’t as much of a problem as one is making them out to be.

• G.I. G.I. Joe
    5:20 am on July 26th, 2013 47

@42 Smokes wrote,

During the whole Lance Armstrong think, people claimed all the circumstantial evidence added up to obvious steroids. They didn’t have film of him pulling the trigger on the smoking gun. Some tried to get the Armstrong allegations out for over a decade.

• G.I. G.I. Joe
    5:22 am on July 26th, 2013 48

@46 kushibo wrote,

In a nutshell.

• John in NY
    5:57 am on July 26th, 2013 49

#46. Or maybe the douchebag expat is just a myth. You tell me. Where does it come from? From the media? When I go to the ATM to draw out cash, I’m not looking over my shoulder for the media.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4 Fast forward to the 7:30 mark.

• greg rhame
    4:21 am on September 21st, 2013 50

if this was a hoax, then whys the woman in hiding?

• tbonetylr
    7:00 pm on September 21st, 2013 51

@ 50,
    Where were you in the later half of July? The answer to your question is simple if you know anything about the plight of women S. Korea, in that case just use your common sense.

• G.I. G.I. Joe
    9:53 pm on September 21st, 2013 52

@50, greg rhame “if this was a hoax, then whys the woman in hiding?”

Well, if you accept the conditional as true, then you must also accept the contrapositive (with minor liberties) as true: “If this was not a hoax, then why didn’t the woman come forward to press charges (i.e., not in hiding)”

Even putting aside formal laws of logic, you should wonder the reason with video evidence that she didn’t press charges. BTW, the “didn’t want publicity” argument is a non-sequitur; her mug was already all over the Korean interwebosphere.

• guitard
    9:56 pm on September 21st, 2013 53

And yet . . . she’s never been publicly outed. Why is that?

• Smokes
    10:57 pm on September 21st, 2013 54

I chalked this one up to the “maybe” column. The better lesson learned was that these smug a-hole’s that pretend to be journalists with their Twit`r accounts can be just as dangerous as the retards who film this kind of junk, staged or not. Reinforced my suspicion that Rob’s site has become a den for fat smarmy college boys to primp about. :???:

• G.I. G.I. Joe
    11:52 pm on September 21st, 2013 55

“And yet . . . she’s never been publicly outed. Why is that?”

Because the video was staged.

• guitard
    8:20 am on September 22nd, 2013 56

By “publicly outed” I’m simply referring to her identity being revealed. Whether it was staged or real has no bearing on this. Certainly many people who have seen this video know who the woman is. In spite of that, her identity has never been made public.

• G.I. G.I. Joe
    2:01 pm on September 22nd, 2013 57

@56, are you aware of Korea’s defamation laws and Koreans’ constitutional right to reputation?

Don’t you know that in Korea truth is no defense?

Apparently, she does not want her identity revealed, and there is no overreaching public interest (as in common good, not prurient).

Everyone at this point accepts that the video was staged and there was nothing to it. Everyone except the angry gyopo contingent, which wants to hold out beyond all hope that whitey did it.

• greg
    8:55 pm on October 2nd, 2013 58

if this was a hoax, why deploy shills to defend the “theory” that this was a hoax? it’s not enough that they need to write this kind of disinformation in article form, but the white man has to back up these bogus articles with shills, because most people dont believe the article. thats how much credibility the western corporate media (and their lackeys) has now. saying that this was a hoax because the woman didnt press charges is not very logical either. if you were humiliated like that, why would you want to bring more attention to yourself? she might not want to press charges against the white guys for similar reasons why raped women statistically do not report rapes. it doesnt mean they dont happen, it just means that women are afraid of being looked down upon. there are many other reasons why people dont press charges. you have to also remember that south korea is a u.s puppet regime, and the south korean authorities usually dont want to do anything to upset or embaras their white masters. so even if this woman were to press charges, what would come out of it? you have u.s soldiers openly massacring Iraqis, and Afghans in broad daylight, and only a hand full of them are ever prosecuted for their crimes. now if this was really a hoax, then there would be nothing to be embarased about and the woman, if she was an actor (according to your theory) can come forward and participate in other videos. however, it appears much more likely that she is just another victim of the white man’s bullying, and that is why she is nowhere to be found. if this was really a hoax, then why are we not seeing the white bullys show up in anymore videos? if this was just a hoax, then why are they in hiding too? got something to be afraid of if you werent really a bully? i;ve observed white guys in korea, and other countries, and most of them have no business there at all, other than to exploit the local populations. everything seems to point in the direction that this was real, although i do not know why the white guys were stupid enough to film this. maybe thats just how arrogant white people have become. they think they can just abuse whoever they want and get away with it, because theyve gotten away with it for the past 300+yrs. this is why i have that much more respect for the dprk, because they wont let this happen.

• Ranger1989
    10:37 pm on October 2nd, 2013 59

hmmm… mass shooting/killing of ex pats and GIs – love to see that headline – that would make my day! lmfao

• Smokes
    11:05 pm on October 2nd, 2013 60

Greg you’re welcome to go to NK, I hear crossing the Imjun is the way to go; or should I call you Tanaka?

• tbonetylr
    1:54 am on October 3rd, 2013 61

@ 58 Greg,
    “i;ve observed white guys in korea, and other countries, and most of them have no business there at all, other than to exploit the local populations.”

Unless, the white man is in S. Korea illegally what are you talking about? S. Korean often tell me how the white man is better than SE Asians. But if you want to talk about “exploitation of the local population” then please explain why there are hundreds of thousands of S. Koreans in America illegally?

Let’s get to why you’re bring this up 3 months after the hoax video discussion was the issue at hand…

The hoax or attempted S. Korean male setup of white man happened YEARS ago, their first attempt at making the video go viral failed only to re-appear 2 years later(July 2013). People have moved on and want to forget about it, especially the S. Koreans involved in the set up.

Greg, you’re just angry that the S. Korean man must buy the house but can’t afford it even though he’s been told all his life that he is better than the S. Korean woman. When it comes time to put up or shut up, they can’t possibly show the S. Korean woman that it’s all true.

Also you’re embarrassed and in disbelief about S. Korea ranking 108th in Global Gender Equality. Yes, you actually do treat S. Korean women like 2nd rate citizens so much more than most countries.

Worst of all(for you Greg), is that single South Korean women know that married S. Korean women are dissatisfied with their spouses: recent survey ~

“Only 19.4 percent of female respondents said they would marry their current spouses if they were given a chance to live a second life. When asked whether their life became happier after getting married, 19.4 percent of women and 39.2 percent of men responded positively.”

• greg
    6:29 am on October 21st, 2013 62

whats the point of mentioning legalities? you think that if you overthrow or assasinate a populist leader, and replace him with a pro-imperialist dictator, this legitimises the white man’s presence in thailand, filipines, south korea, singapore? i repeat, the white man is exploiting the populations throughout the world.
    well, thanks to all the western, and capitalist terrorist activities in north korea, actually, i’m not welcomed to nk, but i must say though, i strongly prefer north korea over south korea. lol@shills. why would i be angry that south korean men must buy the house but cant afford it? if anything, the south koreans get what they deserve for tolerating such a screwed up regime. well south koreans are gullible people and believe whatever theyre told. their whole media is basically controlled by reactionaries, so what do you expect? if youre only presented images of white people in positive ways, then thats all youll think. but if south koreans knew what white people were really doing, i doubt theyd have the same appreciation for their white masters, and the south korean pupet regime would be overthrown in a week. thats why they need shills like you to work overtime, because as soon as people know the truth, then it’s game over for reactionary regimes like sk. you can call me tanaka if you want.

Bad Behavior has blocked 30256 access attempts in the last 7 days.