Avatar of GI KoreaBy on January 6th, 2014 at 1:33 pm

Soldiers of South Korea’s “White Horse” (Ninth) Division inspect the inter-Korean border along the Han and Imjin River near the Yellow Sea on Jan. 3, 2013. The year 2014 is the Year of the Horse in the Chinese zodiac. (Yonhap)

Tags: ,
  • Bob (Tank Commander 68)
    4:31 pm on January 6th, 2014 1

The ROK White Horse was in Vietnam in 1968. They were very good soldiers and developed a reputation where the VC would rather mess with GI’s then the ROK.

• Bob
    5:43 pm on January 6th, 2014 2

#1,

You might be interested by this book:

• Bob (Tank Commander 68)
    9:16 pm on January 6th, 2014 3

I don’t think so. I don’t like the introduction.
    Almost sounds like what the hippies and liberals did to us vietnam vets when we came home. Lay the guilt trip on you about all the bad stuff. A lot of us came home (crippled and not crippled) and just STFU and went to work and got on with our lives. That is what I tried my best to do, and for the most part, I succeeded.

• Baek, In-je
    1:13 am on January 7th, 2014 4

All Koreans are emotionally crippled.

• Baek, In-je
    1:15 am on January 7th, 2014 5

This guy sounds like a Stolen Valor piece of Sh!t. He shouldn’t be allowed to post, pretending to be a war vet.

• Bob (Tank Commander 68)
    3:00 pm on January 7th, 2014 6

I agree with #5. he’d have to pay me to read his book

• Baek, In-je
    3:08 am on January 8th, 2014 7

• Baek, In-je
    3:09 am on January 8th, 2014 8

Remember last year when the North Korean soldier defected, but the South Koreans didn’t notice? The poor guy had to go knocking on doors trying to give himself up.

• Bob (Tank Commander 68)
    7:01 am on January 8th, 2014 9

“PuSSies who cant fight. I’ll bet if they saw a North Korean, they’d all run screaming back to base.”

Now I disagree with number 7. (above in quotes ” “)
    They fought very admirably in Vietnam. I don’t believe they ever suffered a defeat. Just because you have one or two LOSERS doesn’t mean the whole unit is bad.

• ChickenHead
    7:36 am on January 8th, 2014 10

Good Bob (TC68), don’t worry about Baek, In-Je. Regardless of the subject, he has nothing good to say about Korea and Koreans.

If a Korean raped him in the shower, he’d complain about the lack of teamwork.

I truly think he should apply his talents to less of a niche market, but I guess he loves everyone from tax-and-spend liberals to Nigerian princes.

Bad Behavior has blocked 30491 access attempts in the last 7 days.