Avatar of GI KoreaBy on February 20th, 2014 at 3:46 am

Korea Finder 07-14

So who knows what this is a picture of?

2014 Korea Finder Standings:

1. Setnaffa – 1

1. Bob – 1

1. Coryah – 1

1. Bobby Ray – 1

1. 2ID Doc – 1

1. Comfortable Chairs

The person with the most points at the end of the year of the weekly Korea Finder contest will win a book or DVD of their choice from Amazon.com. Also note that if you have a picture you think would make for a great Korea Finder feel free to send it in to me.

Tags:
  • Bobby Ray
    3:56 am on February 20th, 2014 1

That there is what’s left of that Manua Ocean Resort.

4:27 am on February 20th, 2014 2

The building should be orientated north-south with the pools on the southern end.

7:27 am on February 20th, 2014 3

Bobby Ray got the correct answer, this is the now infamous Manua Ocean Resort where last week’s building collapse tragedy occurred. You can see the flimsy building that collapsed on the upper right.

• comfortable.chairs
    7:35 am on February 20th, 2014 4

Tricky.. posting the KF a bit early today. I was distracted, reading my new book courtesy of GI Korea and Korea Finder 2013, and couldn’t answer in time. Or I was at dinner with the lady friend who saw my face light up when I got the message a new Korea Finder had been posted and crushed my hopes and dreams by telling me to put the phone away. Probably the second one. :cry:

• Smokes
    8:39 am on February 20th, 2014 5

“I was distracted, reading my new book courtesy of GI Korea and Korea Finder 2013″

Ooo… Korea Finder burn… I feel it… not good… :evil:

• Bobby Ray
    8:52 am on February 20th, 2014 6

Smokes, what is his book is “The Art of Making Conversation With Imaginary Lady Friends for the Complete Korea Know-it-all Geek”?

Bad Behavior has blocked 31673 access attempts in the last 7 days.