Avatar of GI KoreaBy on February 28th, 2014 at 7:22 am

Korea Finder 08-14

So who knows the name of this mountain?

2014 Korea Finder Standings:

1. Bobby Ray – 2

2. Setnaffa – 1

2. Bob – 1

2. Coryah – 1

2. 2ID Doc – 1

2. Comfortable Chairs – 1

The person with the most points at the end of the year of the weekly Korea Finder contest will win a book or DVD of their choice from Amazon.com. Also note that if you have a picture you think would make for a great Korea Finder feel free to send it in to me.

Tags:
  • Bobby Ray
    8:49 am on February 28th, 2014 1

Seein how that little ridge makes a kind of a half circle lookin shape, I reckon that there is Gayasan but that aint pronounced gay a more like ga ya.

• Smokes
    8:55 am on February 28th, 2014 2

You’re a bastard you know. :x

So what’s going on down there lately that there’s a Finder about it?

• Smokes
    9:07 am on February 28th, 2014 3

And now I have to uninstall Chrome because it ignorantly installed without asking when I installed Earth. :???:

• comfortable.chairs
    9:08 am on February 28th, 2014 4

I was looking around north korean prison camps myself. Seemed like the right time with the report issued a few weeks back…

• Smokes
    9:12 am on February 28th, 2014 5

I was all over that NK-China border because we’re probably going into another provocation cycle and that looked like something way up there. :sad:

• ChickenHead
    9:33 am on February 28th, 2014 6

It must be true because my predictive algorithms say GI Korea has a write-up coming on the printing plates of Haeinsa… or maybe it has already been uploaded to an NSA server and I saw it there.

Hard to tell without my tinfoil hat blocking the space rays.

5:25 pm on February 28th, 2014 7

Probably something to do with legalization of pot. :shock:

7:12 am on March 1st, 2014 8

Bobby Ray got the answer, but I just picked a random mountain to mix it up this week.

• Glans
    9:49 am on March 1st, 2014 9

That there Booby Ray is doing real good. Does he have what it takes to go all the way?

Bad Behavior has blocked 58782 access attempts in the last 7 days.