Avatar of GI KoreaBy on April 10th, 2014 at 7:26 am

Korea Finder 13-14

So who knows where this statue is located?

2014 Korea Finder Standings:

1. Bobby Ray – 3

1. Comfortable Chairs – 3

2. Setnaffa – 1

2. Bob – 1

2. Coryah – 1

2. 2ID Doc – 1

2. Leon Laporte – 1

2. Smokes – 1

The person with the most points at the end of the year of the weekly Korea Finder contest will win a book or DVD of their choice from Amazon.com. Also note that if you have a picture you think would make for a great Korea Finder feel free to send it in to me.

Tags:
  • comfortable.chairs
    7:30 am on April 10th, 2014 1

jindo, by the sea road

• John in NY
    7:46 am on April 10th, 2014 2

Glendale, California

• ChickenHead
    8:06 am on April 10th, 2014 3

WTF’s up with Comfortable Chairs?

Does he have an unlimited lifetime membership to the Psychic Friends Network Hotline?

• G.I. G.I. Joe
    8:08 am on April 10th, 2014 4

If Bobby Ray and Comfortable Chairs are tired for first with 3, doesn’t that mean that Setnaffa, Bob, Coryah, 2ID Doc, Leon Laporte, and Smokes are tied for third with 1?

• comfortable.chairs
    8:31 am on April 10th, 2014 5

My secret is that I’m very lonely. I never leave my computer, waiting patiently for a new KF, constantly refreshing my browser. My computer sits next to my bathroom so I can always see the screen… Please, be my friend?

• 2ID Doc
    2:30 pm on April 10th, 2014 6

I thought it was decided that Comfortable.Chairs was really GI Korea so he never had to give away a prize. :lol:

• Bob
    4:03 pm on April 10th, 2014 7

#3,

In Google Chrome right click on the picture and type ‘s’. That’s how he does it.

• comfortable.chairs
    4:52 pm on April 10th, 2014 8

Bob, I’ve got a Mac, but I tried this on my work computer – holy moley! You’ve made me UNSTOPPABLE!!! :evil:

6:42 pm on April 10th, 2014 9

Comfortable Chairs did get the correct answer and yes he sure is quick on these Korean Finders. Good job!

• Bob
    4:40 pm on April 11th, 2014 10

#8,

If and when you win that book, I get the last half. :lol:

• Bob
    4:45 pm on April 11th, 2014 11

PS. Apparently Apple’s as awesome about this, so your claim that you’ve been doing this from an Apple computer… :|

• ChickenHead
    9:33 pm on April 11th, 2014 12

“If and when you win that book, I get the last half.”

What if the book is:

“Blowjobs: Historical Background to Practical Application”

• Setnaffa
    1:03 am on April 12th, 2014 13

I have a good excuse for missing this one! I was stuck in traffic between Paju and Ilsan. Seemed like everybody and their brother were on the road… But the place across the street from Mr. Breeze has great food, and comfortable chairs…

• ChickenHead
    1:04 am on April 12th, 2014 14

Please, GI Korea. Put “jerseys” in the custom spam filter list for a few weeks.

• ChickenHead
    2:32 am on April 12th, 2014 15

“But the place across the street from Mr. Breeze has great food, and comfortable chairs…”

No wonder Comfortable Chairs won.

5:02 am on April 12th, 2014 16

@14- Done

• setnaffa
    6:40 am on April 12th, 2014 17

@15, indeed. If only I had spent more time studying statues and paying attention to this website…

BTW, I saw a guy taller, whiter, and heavier than me in a hanbok on the bus today. The world is an interesting place.

• Smokes
    4:02 am on June 22nd, 2014 18

Woah spam burn on ChickenHead’s #15 by #18! (which will end up being this post I guess after the original #18 gets deleted)

Bad Behavior has blocked 31864 access attempts in the last 7 days.