Avatar of GI KoreaBy on April 29th, 2014 at 1:09 pm

» by in: North Korea

This picture is just asking for a caption contest:

North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un (C) is flanked by female soldiers after inspecting the multiple-rocket launching drill of women’s sub-units, under Korean People’s Army Unit 851, at an undisclosed place in N.Korea, on April 24, 2014 (AFP Photo/-)

• Smokes
    1:48 pm on April 29th, 2014 1

KJU: Mmm… yesss; I’ll be raping you all tonight. :cool:
    Women: No, please no! :cry:
    Women in background: Woohoo! We weren’t picked! :o

• MTB Rider
    3:06 pm on April 29th, 2014 2

KJU: I’ll take you… and you… and you… and… you. As or the rest of you, you’re all very lovely, but I had a long flight, and I’m kind of tired.

• Flyingsword
    3:30 pm on April 29th, 2014 3

• Bob
    4:01 pm on April 29th, 2014 4

“North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un (C) is flanked by female soldiers from a special unit made up of dwarves.”

(He’s either standing on a chair or those women are dwarves. He’s said to be 5’6″, and yet he’s a full head taller than them.)

• Via Korea
    4:38 pm on April 29th, 2014 5

“See! What did I tell ya girls? This year the stands won’t collapse. Like these arms they’re rock solid.”

• Trace Adkins Your Steps
    6:52 pm on April 29th, 2014 6

They want to ride that vienna sausage baloney pony.

• KC
    8:29 pm on April 29th, 2014 7

‘I’ll launch multiple-rockets at their sub-units all night.’

• johnnyboy
    9:17 pm on April 29th, 2014 8

I think I finally found out what that whole “dogs of war” thing is referring to.

• BIJ
    9:38 pm on April 29th, 2014 9

Whilst they are not a bevy of beauties, as it were, there are no trannies in the picture.
    Point goes to the North for no plastic surgery victims.

• ChickenHead
    2:03 am on April 30th, 2014 10

“Bullshyt. That doesn’t impress me. Let me see your REAL crybaby face! Work on it.”

• G.I. G.I. Joe
    2:10 am on April 30th, 2014 11

“I’m the man. Does PGH make the ladies cry like this?”

• Liz
    3:31 am on April 30th, 2014 12

Fatman makes the b*tches moan.

• Rich V
    5:43 am on April 30th, 2014 13

I guess we know where all the surplus old woodland camo cloth went.

Bad Behavior has blocked 31536 access attempts in the last 7 days.