The ROK Drop is one of the world’s leading blogs focusing on the Korean peninsula.
The site has now been helping readers for over 8 years learn more about Korea by providing comprehensive trip reports, book & movie reviews, historical postings, Korean War updates, and analysis of current events impacting both the Korean peninsula and the US military. The site has attracted a highly targeted community of people not only interested in Korea, Japan, & China, but US military issues as well.
Why you should advertise:
The ROK Drop focuses on providing value to our community and want to work with you to provide the best promotions that our readers would be interested in. By advertising on the ROK Drop, you are reaching a highly targeted community of readers focused on Korea and the US military. If you need to sell something or if your organization or business has any announcements, you can post them for FREE in the ROK Drop Classifieds and get the event or product promoted here on the main site for thousands of ROK Drop readers to see as well.
- Clicking the “advertise here” link on the right sidebar allows you to purchase a skyscraper banner for $15 a week from The BlogAds Network.
- If you want to put up a smaller advertisement like the one pictured on the right sidebar this costs $20 a month or $100 for six months.
- For a text link ad on the sidebar this costs $10 a month or $50 for six months.
- Personal Offer – If you have a specific advertising need that is not covered here please send me an e-mail and we can work out a personal advertising package for you.
For those interested the site is open to the following promotions:
- Korea related advertising
- US military related advertising
- Korea & US military websites
- Korea & US military businesses
- Books & movies
The following statistics are from May 2010 and shows how popular the site is:
- Nearly 5,000 page views per day
- Readers primarily from the US, Korea, Canada, Great Britain, and Japan
- Site has been linked to in the past by larger sites such as Michelle Malkin, the Mudville Gazette, Blackfive, Andrew Sullivan, and Wikipedia.
Email GI Korea at – email@example.com – I look forward to working with you.